2011 mini moto series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mad snake

Reaction score
Hi guys happy new year wish the best to all and i think every one that reads this should just talk a moment to think about the work that the guys behind the scenes of MINIRIDERS do to kep it all running smothly.

:focus: About the 2011 Mini Moto series does any one know the dates of the races this year.

Cheers Trent

Last edited:
i dont even know if theres going to be one

but i suppose we will soon find out

ok that sucks thanks thow. i just needed to no to fit it around my MX series

Well if there isn't a Rusty's series there is 6 races getting held by ciniworx at parwan. Then 10 by VCM which is invite only so if you want to get in you better email your details to [email protected] or [email protected] i cant remember which one ha ha or jump on facebook.com/victorianminiriders as we will cover all vic events no matter who plans them!

so there wont be one this year but there will be one next year?

This time of the year is so confusing with this year and next year. lol. Like what ever people said about next year yesterday is talking about today. You know... but it is dready.. so who knows what year his living in!

ok what if NSW riders and the sponsors help and we put on a 2011 NSW coust series. just a thought but if every one helped we could proply do it

Last edited:
little bit early to be talking about series i think... that last series in nsw only just finished like 2-3weeks ago..
also i doubt youll get anything other than gossip regarding nsw on here unless the people responsible for making it happen reply...

only way is to email/pm rusty promotions and hope he replies..

and setting up races/series yourself if as easy as you think... it takes a fair bit of coin and negotiating with tracks and what not...

sit tight and keep your ear out...

im pretty sure last year they didn't start til march/april . give it time

Mate I hate go say it but it isn't as easy as ever1 thinks it is to make a race series, it costs 1000s of $ and 100s of houres of work to. It's hard to get the numbers and the places to hold them . I have never run a series but I have bein told this info buy some one that has . Hope that makes seance lol

On the AFMX site rusty was saying hes be in talks with clubs in queensland for a series this year..So fingers crossed...

what ever happened to the frankston mini sx? i know it got rained out but they should do more! i rode at sunbury bmx track the other day and i was thinking of how much of a sick place that would be for a 50 race

Latest posts

Back