2012 AMA Supercross has started!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bit slow on that. I watched a live stream on sunday morning. 4 hours worth was awesome

yeah, ive been gettin slower as the races went on... Lost interest a bit once all the big boys were out...

Cant wait for outdoors to start on May 19th! Should I bother posting the whole season? Was anyone keeping up with these?

Hess: whered you get your live stream? The ones Ive seen in the past are super turd quality...
I usually get the torrent..720p and its usually up sunday arvo...

yeah i haven't watched it yet either

but i'm hooked and will watch it friday over a few beers

cant wait for outdoors i like it more than the sx bigger faster better racing
and i cant wait to see what bubba can do back on suzuki i think it will either make him or break him
apart from that i'm not up to date with post sx team changes yet

yeah i haven't watched it yet either

but i'm hooked and will watch it friday over a few beers

cant wait for outdoors i like it more than the sx bigger faster better racing
and i cant wait to see what bubba can do back on suzuki i think it will either make him or break him
apart from that i'm not up to date with post sx team changes yet

Yeah, outdoors should be awesome... and yeah, lets see if stewart can revive his career on the suzuki... judging by the first video of him riding it, he looks super comfortable...

James Stewart Rides His Florida Motocross Track on His New Suzuki

Either its just a copout for stacking all the time, or the Yami just wasnt suited to his riding for some reason...

Should be good!
Is barcia riding the 450 again for outdoors? I see he has signed to MuscleMilk Honda? Hope he is... would be awesome to see how he goes in the big class...

Will start a new thread for the outdoors then when it starts, and try and get them up pretty quickly...

Latest posts

Back