2012 AMA Supercross has started!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW i haven't really followed for a few years , but reed and villapotto where bloody hooking! i cant believe how much faster they can get every year , insane!

I'm speechless. He so had villopoto.

Chad has a broken fib, tib, 2 ribs and t6 vertebrate. Will be very lucky to make outdoors.

Sx is over now unless RV crashs. Dungee is 15 points behind and not really jelling with the bike. Was such good racing. :(

I don know if the "Had" Villipoto... not sure anyone can touch him once he's in front... but he was putting on alot of pressure for sure....

Just shows how brutal this race is... come up a bit short, nose down a bit on one of these jumps and you end up with injuries like that.... Gotta be one of the toughest and demanding sports around in my opinion... so many variables compared to to other sports...

Still looking forward to the rest of the series though.... anything can happen! RV is amazing to watch... Bubba could get his act together still or at least give us some good stacks to watch again, and dungey can get it done as weve seen him do in pheonix...

Still gonna be awesome! Gonna miss reed in the mix though....

Is there any way we can watch Houston Live?

I went to Toronto last weekend - first time ive seen super cross live and it was amazing!!!

No dice it seems...They dont have toronto's race either

Toronto's race is on youtube...or main event back in this thread...

Justin.tv only broadcasts live, and it was on yesterday i believe... Should be uploaded to youtube by someone within the next 24 hours...

How was it to see the racing in person? Be awesome to see one of KDub's transfers in the opening....

Latest posts

Back