2012 SSR 125TR

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamewiz233

Reaction score
Just ordered my new 2012 SSR 125-TR, should be here in a few days but it looks sick, I'll keep you guys posted because I haven't seen any other users with this bike yet.
2012 SSR 125TR

just got it in yesterday and its a blast, checkout out the videos in the link below and tell me what you think!
SSR 125TR

Bike looks great mate! You prob wont see a lot (if any) of members here with one as there are not real common in Aus.

Looks the goods though, get some pics up.

took it to the track fro the first time yesterday and it goes pretty good, suspension is a bit soft but all in all it ran great

the front fender looks cool the way it sits, different to the crf style bikes. i guess as they say it was modeled after the ttr110.

Looks mint bud i really like it ! Never seen one before...

yeah, i've only seen one other person that has info up yet, hit a few decent size jumps yesterday and felt really solid on the landing, need some heavier springs in the front. where can I buy those?

its awesome so far, I'll have a full video review up in a few days so you guys can see more of the bike

I want to upgrade the front shocks to stiffer ones. Does anyone know where I can buy them and which will fit? Thanks!

Nice vid. Looks like good fun.
Does your forks have clickers try stiffening them up that way first. Or heavier fork
Oil before getting new ones.

Cool sounds good keep us posted on your progress

Latest posts

Back