2013 Honda crf110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
crf110.jpg

So Shearer, this must mean you been checkin em out !!! You gonna buy one ??

I am not sure that a price has been released yet in Australia. You should give some Honda dealers a call tomorrow and let us know what you find out !!

my mate at local honda shop said around 2500 ish. give or take a bit

Hmm that's not to bad I guess, I wonder how much you could get it for cash! Might wait till some reviews are out hey :)

So Shearer, this must mean you been checkin em out !!! You gonna buy one ??

Yeah im keen for one. Do like my honda's :)

Not much info on them, Did find this video on youtube!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WKlN9oygWLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thats awesome to hear Shearer. Will be good to see you kick off you 12" career !!

my mate at local honda shop said around 2500 ish. give or take a bit

If get new honda 110 for $2,500 be sweet. :)
Id have to pot new bars, hd springs and a after markit pipe me! Have as 12" stock mod bike.

New Kawasaki price i got quote'd
klx 110 $3,699
klx 110L $3,899

Yeah, if they are $1000 cheaper than a KLX, they will sell like hot cakes. Have to wait and see what happens with the price when they release them !!

their are going to be some crazy 110s out for sure, hope the mini seen gets a bit bigger!

their are going to be some crazy 110s out for sure, hope the mini seen gets a bit bigger!

yeah, i am hoping that the CRF110 does help inject some more life into the mini scene. It looks a great bike. The mini scene does seem to be slowly gathering momentum once again. Everyone here can help do their small part to help !!

Peter Stevens is selling the klx for 3k at the moment n throwing in a tool kit n gear bag kwaka might be getting worried

Latest posts

Back