2013 Honda crf110

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The retail is $2510. I wasn't going to buy one but then BBR put those photos up and now I think I'm getting one for sure lol

That BBR bike looks sweet think i mite have to jump on the bandwagon an get one next year!

A lot of interest on these bikes and with what BBR are doing with em. Great to see.

i am deffinetly buying one of these ! wack a bar kit and shock and some forks, a swinga, then off i go

It would be a shame to turn there into a highly modified bike. I recon they should be kept close to stock

I like Westy's idea. I think the modifying of bikes has gone way out of control.

It definitely was that way with minis for sure. That was because the racing was so serious. At the moment, I would say that definitely isnt the case. There isn't a lot of trick stuff you can buy at the moment brand new. There are only a couple of companys still making trick stuff for Jap minis, and the list of product available is very limited.

Go and look at the pits of a motocross meet. There aren't a lot of standard big bikes around either. I used to put a lot of aftermarket parts on my big bikes as well, so whether it is a big bike, or a mini, guys are always going to make them better, faster, stronger etc.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cZ3alIAk9r0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wow :O
Awesome!! I so wount one...

Cheers for posting up tomasz :)

52194_425770604126684_684892274_o-1_zps6e5d2252.jpg

Hopefully klx's come down in price a bit...but 2500 for one of these is tempting as...might wait till there's some more aftermarket parts available

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2o87f7iC49E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
new video of crf11 found on youtube

Latest posts

Back