• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 klx 110L MOD BIG $$$

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C70-TURBO

Reaction score
Selling my '13 KLX110L. Bike has the factory hand clutch with 4 speed transmission.
I built this bike for my girlfriend over the winter and she is ready to move up to a 150r and I don't really have any interest in riding this bike other than in the pits.
I built this bike from the ground up and have a build log on planet minis along with a time lapse teardown video.

The motor is stock bore. The head has the ports epoxied, reshaped, and ported. This is the best flowing stock head you will find and perfect if you are restricted to a 110cc size class. The transmission has been fully polished including the shift drum. Entire bottom end of the motor is powdercoated.

New style Marzocchi suspension with comp and rebound on each fork.
Stage 3 Elka rear shock -remote ressi w/comp & reb adjustment.
Shock mount to enable use of a MX swingarm
MX style swingarm
KX65 brake calipers $ rear wheel
Brembo Front master cylinder w/ ASV lever off a KTM450
Galfer Front rotor

These brakes are no joke. One finger with a light squeeze is all that's needed.

BBR brake pedal
BBR Pegmount and pegs
Pro Taper XR50 bend bars - Wiring has been extended properly by soldering.
TB billet throttle
FMF Powercore4

Everything you see that is green powder coated is actually a Marble green base with shocker yellow top coat. The pictures do not do it justice as you cant see the metal flake but in the picture of the hub you see below you can see the metal flake where the light reflects.
There is not a scratch on this bike and the rims are still perfect. No wear at all.

This bike draws attentions where ever it goes and I am constantly getting asked a ton of questions about it.

There is over $6,000 in this bike.

Asking $3500 ---- Only trade considered would be for a 150r PLUS cash.

Planet Minis Build log: klx 110L build

Photobucket Build log: KLX110 Slideshow by charper732 | Photobucket

IMG_1640.JPG
IMG_1642.JPG
IMG_1630.JPG
IMG_1625.JPG
IMG_20141221_184654_zpsf3512222.jpg

I got a very sexy red baron dress up kit in black brand new to go with this and make it definetly one of the sickest bikes! ;)

Latest posts

Back