2015 Midwest Shootout, 8-9 August (SupermotoWA's Weekender Geraldton)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringo

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Mid%20West_zpskv0hhwjn.jpg

The annual pilgrimage is on again!!!

2015 MID-WEST SHOOTOUT
Midwest Kart Club, Moonyoonka.

8-9 August 2015

Practice All Day Saturday
Racing All Day Sunday
Open to all members, $100 for the whole weekend

Free Camping at Track

Spit Roast and Club House Open Saturday night put on by the Midwest Kart Club.

Race Classes:
Supermoto
Mini-motards
Postie bikes

Entries close 8pm Saturday 1st August!

Please visit our website for more details.
http://supermotowa.com/

See ya there!

That sounds like heaps o' fun, even though I have an old beater Z50 set up for the dirt, LOL. Damn, that's one thing I like about this website... all the exotic names and locations Down Under. Never been there, but my best friend (whose family ran the first and oldest surf shop in this dump) has been to Australia several times, along with some other hands who rip on boards and whatnot. And $100 for the whole weekend, free camping included??? My bivouac site would be the one with BBQ smoke pouring out of it like a 5-alarm fire, LOL, and iced beer coolers big as VW buses strategically placed to quench the inevitable thirst, AYE??? That's just the way I roll here in this Dago ghetto... I just wish I were in Australia with my ol' Z50 and the mighty Camry dirt bike transporter, so I could cruise around and see some of these places with such exotic names. Reading these posts is like reading Nevil Shute's FAR COUNTRY---a damned good book, and a fine author too. Enough said, time to cook this fresh white corn and prep the seasoned pork loin roast, which oughta be goddam delicious... nice roast at a good price, that's why we're having it tonight, 10???

Last edited:
90 Mile Straight... damn. Set the cruise for 85 in the big truck, crawl into the sleeper, set the alarm clock for an hour and take a nap, LOL. I'm off to work on my bike, got everything laid out already, just having a cold beer to put in me the mood to wrench on those greasy fork assemblies. Watching a bit of Women's World Cup Soccer too... I spent five years in Athens, Greece, when I was young (1968-1973), and soccer is the national sport there, as it is in many European countries. My brothers and I grew up playing soccer during every school recess, and even though I'm a diehard NFL fan, I like watching the World Cup matches between good teams. This match is between France & Colombia, with the Colombian gals up by one... damn, that French blonde just missed a shot on goal.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back