250 of the month lol..........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they ride yami's milfboy what do you expect from them lol

can 85s been in it too and im getting a 2010 kawasaki KX85 soon

Oh, and I'm getting a 2010 custom yamaha yz85 motard with a big bore kit, and metal mulisha sticker on it.. Just need to wait for lotto to play my numbers.

Metal Mulisha sticker kit? TyD that's for homos with 30degree baseball caps with flat peaks... Tut Tut sir.

they ride yami's milfboy what do you expect from them lol

Typical comment from a homo rider with Rockstar stickers... ha ha ha.
Yammie riders run custom graphics with individuality, not sheepality... lol..
Or they run Original Gangster old school Bob Hannah Hurricane graphics...
Not poofy rockstar, monster or Mental Moolishus stickers...

;)

Metal Mulisha sticker kit? TyD that's for homos with 30degree baseball caps with flat peaks... Tut Tut sir.

Its sarcasm.. it was ment to sound fagolious.

or and I wear a metal mulisha hat.. 30degrees, AND flat peak ;)

better than a rockstar hat??

Because before it was a rockstar hat with 30degrees and flat peak.

DSCF2649-1.jpg
DSCF2651.jpg

nice bike roost.. i see some of us are c operating lol, so far prob in the lead!! beats any yammie any day

hope 450's are ok...
haha just me cowboyin it in the back yard, had to dig a hole to dump some rubbish in so we made a quick jump out of it.
and one to show wat a 450 looks like dropped on it guts..

let me know if pics are too big..

Attachments

• 220909sean 001.jpg
    220909sean 001.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 220909sean 077.jpg
    220909sean 077.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 20
^^^why do you cut your plastics?
Im guessing hillz is a fmx rider or just likes jumping big gaps or ramps doing tricks. It so he can hold the bike easier while doing tricks superman seat grab, kiss of death etc....

yeh thats what i thought but then the pro fmx riders dont do it any more...

Yeah its a personal choice. My mate greg does it to all his bikes, he just done his klx last night at my joint wrecked a new set of plastics & cut up a brand new tall seat & covered the shed in snow for what i think is a waste of time & money but i dont ride like him & he just loves it, he rode it today & was standing on the seat doing wheelies & other stupid stuff....50 nut

i actually cut them coz you can see the front end better & not as much mud builds up under the guards, out bush, hence the uncut set

but i also have long guards lol
DSCF4733.jpg

Latest posts

Back