250 of the month lol..........

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 12599

Reaction score
hey guys, I know there are a couple of us out there that not only have a mini but also have a big bike 125,250,450, ect. anything but a mini.
lol rules.
1. must be a genuine, honda, yamaha, kwacka ect.... no china's sorry :)
2. must be your bike with a pic of you standing with it, or action shot :)
3. no road bikes take you pussy bike else were..... hahah only kidding i would like to see your road bike as well :)
4. thump and hillz are homos ohh thats just a fact :)

soo yeh post your big bikes below and if your luck enough you might win absolutely NOTHING :) the prize will be that you know deep down you have a sexy bike.
As yous probably know my bike got stolen but i have it back just a lil messed up, soo ill put a pic of what it looked like last week just to get the show on the road with my
kxf250 06 model
P9160279.jpg

ohh and if a mod wants to delete this stuff you.. nerr lol i am just bored and it can be deleted if you want

that pic doesnt count..... coz it dont look like that anymore hahaha

PS no 250 of the month! miniriders.com.au not twofifftyriders.com.au

hey guys, I know there are a couple of us out there that not only have a mini but also have a big bike 125,250,450, ect. anything but a mini.
lol rules.
1. must be a genuine, honda, yamaha, kwacka ect.... no china's sorry :)
2. must be your bike with a pic of you standing with it, or action shot :)
3. no road bikes take you pussy bike else were..... hahah only kidding i would like to see your road bike as well :)
4. thump and hillz are homos ohh thats just a fact :)

soo yeh post your big bikes below and if your luck enough you might win absolutely NOTHING :) the prize will be that you know deep down you have a sexy bike.
As yous probably know my bike got stolen but i have it back just a lil messed up, soo ill put a pic of what it looked like last week just to get the show on the road with my
kxf250 06 model
P9160279.jpg

1: No Chinas defeats the purpose of this thread, given this is a site populated by 97% china bikes... It's like saying no chinas in the FOTM thread. lol.
2: *MUST BE A PIC OF YOUR BIKE WITH YOU STANDING WITH IT, OR ACTION SHOT*....
Your homo-green kwaka is sitting there on it's own. You are not standing with it, nor is it an action shot. Thus your own pic, fails to meet the guidelines of the competition you are starting. You idiot. Lol.
3: No road bikes. fair enough, but registered 2fiddy 'tards can join.
4: Thump and Hillz are NOT homos. I think you'll find after steady research, it's actually Roost, BarryDawsonMan and Miflboy that are homos.

So far, you'r TFOTM is an epic fail. My Blitz will blow your quacker out of the water. *giggle*

well so far thanks for your support.... not yous suck lol and if i had my bike yess wud defiantly be a action and if you had correctly read the thread that was mentioned well along the lines anyway. lol

once you own it yess... and lol a mod will delete this i bet

The one on the left is a Genuine Ebay Yamaha YZF250LE. Honest. The one on the right is a Genuine Genuine Yamaha YZF450LE.
It's heaps better than Milfboys funny looking baby-cack-green bike, who's only redeeming feature is the Tom stickers. :D
yellowbikes.jpg

my gixxer will pwn you all! thats why you banned road bikes didn't you?

tom sticker no longer.. got a metal mullisha sticker kit yesterday once my bike is done i will put pic up

OMG milfboy!!! i'm so on my way to bann your for life... m/m sticker is the unltimate homo act... but i will let you off coz you are young & dont know any better.

it will be a bike theif magnet now, scum & try hard are real into the m/m

METAL MULISHA???? jesus, that's as Homo as a rockstar kit. Milfboy you should know better than that. lol

ohh well daniels mum payed for it on the quate was a 200 sticker kit and it was only 90 bucks and looks heaps better than the zoo york. and just because the sticker kit its a thief magnet yet they pull it off anyway explane?

Latest posts

Back