28mm OKO idle screw measurements?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Satchy

Reaction score
Ok, so heres the problem...

I received the wrong idle screw for my oko 28mm, i'm assuming its for a different model 28mm so...
a bit of machining needs to take place. Heres my screw and my measurements.

6.jpg

Hopefully someone will be able to help me out and get me the measurements of there 28mm oko idle screw so i can see if its possible.

That would be greatly appreciated

Cheers:D

Cheers dude thats great. At this point its doable, but wether its worth it lol

Oh if you havnt put it back in is it possible to get the length of the threaded part? If youve put it back in dont worry bout it.

thanks

The threaded part is 12 mm long ... the shank part between the screw head and thread is 7 mm long ... the end that pushes on the slide is 13 mm long ...

threaded part is 12mm, the other bit is 7.5mm. the spring is 17mm

edit.... hahah ya beat me cactus, so yea my measurements were .5mm out :eek: I don't use calipers much

Last edited:
beautiful! thanks cactus and DvD
Thats all i needed to know, assuming the 26 and 28 are the same... dont see why not

Now i just gotta work out my best option!

Actually ... Dvdrip beat me to answering the question ... I had to dig my OKO's out from under a pile of boxes of other parts ...

Satchy ... you might just get away with sticking a short "pushrod" piece in before you put your existing screw back in ...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back