2nd round of the sambra series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BRRRRAARP#923

Reaction score
The second round of the sambra series will be held on august the 3rd at a new track just outside myponga! the track is a mainly natural terrain cicuit which we will be workin on in the next 6 weeks to bring up to a racing standard with some new jumps and berms! the last round had a good turnout with some vic boys putting on a good show so lets hope the club and sport can continue to grow in SA! keep an eye on S.A.M.B.R.A for pics and updates on the progress of the new track!

Catch you all out there

Sounds good guys me n tj will be back over from vic and at this stage i think we have 1 more already. Lets hope for a day as good as rnd1
go stockies hahaha

you know il be there. cant wait
its crazy what happens when people support whats happening localy insted of bitchin bout cost or distance.

sparrow better get that stocky out and have a play with us guys ha ha the 88 had a bit to much pull

im thinkin bout it but its hard coz i know if i do il get smoked.
prob try n bring both though.

yer i wud be pretty to keen to have a race on that new track .......just get some pics up on the site or on here to get otha guys intrested too

yeah wot rainey said. were keen if ya get pics up i will try get a few others on the job

no worries boys i will do so after next weekend my camera batteries went flat last weekend so i didnt get a chance 2 get any shots

yea no more dash for cash it sucked n took up to much riding time. n wats da deal with the new sponsors haha.
could there evan be some clothing up for grabs. hope so i need some. haha.

sounds good i should be there, gotta get in on this action!
sounds like the 50 scene is about to explode in SA, or already has lol

ye its bout 2 go nuts the next race has already got 4 sponsors an looking like 30 or so racers so should be really good

just so evryone knows you can buy a day license for the race days with sambra for $20 plus your entry fee of $45 which isn all that expensive compared to an ma event

let me no when your goin down there next n il come out n help with the track

Yeah cmon all the sa boys jump on board and support the guys that are putting in the time to get a good thing goin

went out to the new track today. its a good track. nateraul mx style track with a few burms. fast track thow and by the sounds a down hill start. had a ball on the 88.

Latest posts

Back