2nd round of the sambra series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sound like a sick track, i heard about the 35 foot tabletop it sounds a bit nuts,,,, hopefully we get a big turn out this time so we can run a few more classes for the smaller cc bikes , cos it sucks racing 150's on a 125 so maybe a jun/vets/50/88/125/unlimited shud be the classes.

good work with this new track guys

yea that table tops fun its got like a 6 or 7 ft lip n you just rail the corner before it n launch as far as you can. yea hope heaps of people come out. it would be a good track with a heap of riders.

sick sounds like fun, some1 shud take some pics of the track and post them. hopefully theres a few more riders for this race meet which makes for better racing, cant wait

Yep get some pics up boys!!! no berms only few berms oh no the stocker will struggle lol. At this stage there could be bout 4 or 5 of us cumin over i think.

yeh game on boys will be good! hopefully some more locals will come out for the event! lets hope for good weather and riding! could be a couple car loads from vic way coming the way some are talking so lets hope so. peace

yer the more riders the better the racing will be so hopefully everyone who says there gonna come out actually do come out

lets c sum pics of the new track braaaap923??

Hey fellas, I rang Sambra the other day and they were gonna send me directions tot he grasslands track for the ride day but i did not get that email so I could not make it out. spewing. if any of the sambra staff are on here can you please let me know how I can get to the track when there is a ride day again. cheers

ring up sa fun bikes and they could tell you the directions, you wouldnt need a map to find it its pretty simple directions, i had no problems finding it the first time i went out.

You better be riding that 125 irvo cos the more 125's the come out the better the chances of us guys having our own 125 class.

so jus call SAFB or even sambra on 0437734382 and ask them for directions

Latest posts

Back