2x custom 140cc postie bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matty_77

Reaction score
Here are my dads and I postie
My dads is a black 2006 yx 140 powered bike. It has an inner rotor kit and is also cammed. It is running a vm24 carb, with a 32mm big bore exhaust
It has 330mm gas shocks and a big bore exhaust
Strengtheners from the top of the head to the frame
It is custom painted with gloss black with metallic red flakes inside
And custom coloured plastics

Mine is a ct90 1976 and it also running a cammed yx 140 with a oko 26mm Flatslide carb. It is running a 32mm big bore exhaust
The frame has been stretched and strengthened with strengtheners from the head to the frame to make it extra stiff.
The rear swing arm has been extended by 95mm and is running 400mm rear shocks
Also is running ct200 forks up front with a custom mounted Speedo and mtb lights.
It has a 1968 side cover and chain guard.
With wide bars and hydraulic clutch, pit bike footpegs and bash guard

These are only a few of our bikes. We collect early model Honda’s.
I would love your views of mine and my dads bikes
Thanks for check em out.

Last edited:
VERY VERY cool dude!! do you race them or are they more just social ride machines!?? Did you look at putting the ct90 high and low range gearbox into the 140? I have no idea if its possible, but with the workmanship shown in your images, im sure you and your old man would work out a way to get it in there!!!

Well my plan is once I get my license me and dad go up to bathurst and race. I want to try and take my offroad postie to the local motorbike track. I have had a look at making a 90cc into a 140 but I think the only way to do it is to re=bore the bore to 140cc and then put bigger valves in the 90 head, as the chinga motors have a differany bolt hole arangment. But I am going to have a much around these holidays to try and make up something.
Thanks For the feed back mate

Cool posties:applaudit:

umm so is your dads one still got a stock swinger.:confused-smiley-013.

Cos i kinda wanta put new shocks on my postie..

Yep the rear swinger is a stocker.
The shocks are wicked, I can get some if your intrested

There nice man, got me an '05 CT110. Just ordered Keihin PE24 carb and pitty exhaust. Soon to throw a 140cc in it or bore and fit oil cooler to the stock motor. Do you know if you can change the swing arm to run discs brakes on the back? I know you can run cb125 series 2 front ends to run discs on the front but I wanna run new wheels with discs all around. Cheers

Last edited:
The rear tyre i think is just a old stock vee-rubber.
I also have a ct90 which I made up my own oil cooler plate for it on the lathe, it is not to hard to do.
I also have a cb125 but it is around an early 70 so it dosent have disks.
I think the only way to make the rear disk is buy getting a hub to suit then welding mounts onto the stock swinger.
These holidays i am going to much around modifiing more so will keep you updated if i add disk brakes
Matt

watch the rear swingarm on these , if your gunna jump it , this is there only main fault

watch the rear swingarm on these , if your gunna jump it , this is there only main fault
:grinning-smiley-003
This what happens

If you do alot of this

Onto my second stock swingarm.Getting one built for my new offroad postie.

Hey man ,

seen your other post on fork, hey if you get cbr ones i will be keen to take your old one off your
hands :)

Luckly I have put a steel ridge along the top of the swinger and when they where cut to extended I also put steel tubing on the inside.
chonda I will let u know if I do :D

All so I think my dad is selling his black 140cc postie if anyone is intrested?

there nice as rigs lol they look trick as with them big engines and pitty exhausts to.

What rear shocks are they and what did they come out of? Are the ct125 or ct200? Is there any issues running them with the stock forks and swingarm? Or does it feel to back highish?

Rear shocks are off a xl250
They feel good as it is running ct200 forks and the extended swinger. On a stockie it would be crap

Latest posts

Back