300 Reasons to have a look...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain dust

Reaction score
New Troy Lee D2 helmet of mine that i just painted up in the theme of the movie 300...

300018.jpg

300019.jpg

300016.jpg

thats the best helmet looks awesome.

Do you paint cheaper helmets too. ie THH, RXT,etc.... Would love to get some work done but cant justify $500+ for helmet then similar $? for graphics.
BTW what do you charge on average.
Great work but.

thats a good idea sean cos u cant get sticker kits for the agb29

thats a good idea sean cos u cant get sticker kits for the agb29

um...YES.. YOU CAN.. the KLX/DRZ 110 ones........:rolleyes:

Alwayz Great work Captain! reckon you could work some real wonders on an open face ;) was thinkin gieger with the alien series :D swallowing the "open face" :D

Last edited:
BUMP

I'm not sure if captain dust comes on here anymore but I'll give it a whizz.

Cantain dust, do you own an airbrushing business or work in one? I might be interested in getting some green flames painted onto some fairings. What is an estimated cost of this, and would you do it?

thanks

ahh sidney bumping an old thread.... what has this world come to !!

haha nah she cool sidney just someone had to say it

these green flames you speak of, are you trying to get real flames or art flames?
if nothing to intense if you have a decent air compressor maybe grab a cheap air brush off ebay and have a crack yourself, practice on some paper till you get the control, cut out a stencil and mask back the rest of the fairing. Always a better feeling if you did it yourself and its a new skill you would have learnt.

nah I want detailed realistic flames, like this

SteveVenables1.jpg

and why would I make a new thread anyway???

Hey Sydney.
If Captain Dust doesnt see your post and reply drop me an Email and I will give you his contact info !

Cheers Brian

Latest posts

Back