4bees!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah bruz I had a choice of the trekkers or a set of cheap a/t's cause it was shipped and they won't let ya load the car with spares anymore

so I went with the simex's ... pretty happy I did, they are better on the tar than I thought they'd be and like a tractor in the mud.

Love 4x4ing!...Keep the pics/Vids commin please :D!
Ive got a 79 series Landcruiser, Ill upload some pics of mine when i get the pics off my mate :$
Yeah i need new rims & tyres too, not 100% sure what yet...at the moment ive got skinnys on haha, but they go surprisingly well :D

My new 80 .... we've decided to call her "Stampy" :D

stampyatthebeac015.jpg

here she is checkin the surf last weekend :cool:.

Where about roughtly do you guys go out to. i am down in ACT so there is some pretty good stuff around here ( if you know where to look) and i went into Bendethra Valley yesterday. i am running the Mickey Tompson MTZ. they are not even as close to chunky as the Simex but i am finding them really good in the mud and pretty good on the road. Have got 30,000 k on them now and i recon there at about 60% still.

Found a pick of my truck from the australia day long weekend down in the victorian high country.

Attachments

• Victorian Hign Country Australia Day 005.jpg
    Victorian Hign Country Australia Day 005.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 12
Where about roughtly do you guys go out to. i am down in ACT so there is some pretty good stuff around here ( if you know where to look) and i went into Bendethra Valley yesterday. i am running the Mickey Tompson MTZ. they are not even as close to chunky as the Simex but i am finding them really good in the mud and pretty good on the road. Have got 30,000 k on them now and i recon there at about 60% still.

I'm just down the road at Jindy steeny we got some good tracks here in the mountains too ....although alot of the time we go out to the coast for a surf n fish .Last weekend was a bit of a shakedown run cause I just bought it ...we went through the south east forest np along the cattlemans and postmans 4wd tracks and out to the coast .

Bendethra is on the list soon but I got a few things it wants like front wheel bearings .... they are ok but I'd rather do em now cause I'm taking it west soon.:cool:

Found a pick of my truck from the australia day long weekend down in the victorian high country.

Nice rig mate :cool:

Alot of crew run MT'S down here and say they are a good thing ... they are way better on the road that's fore sure ... but last weekend sold me on the jt's and I'll be gettin another set for sure ...... I'll put another 10,000 on these first then use em as spares :cool:

Yeah Bendethra is one of those must camp spots, it is just perfect once you get down in the valley, would also be great for the bikes. the track in from Captians Flat side has wash out after washout. majority of them are great jumps. Was tempted to jump the Lux a few times. lol
Although it is a pretty rocky track.

Alot of crew run MT'S down here and say they are a good thing ... they are way better on the road that's fore sure ... but last weekend sold me on the jt's and I'll be gettin another set for sure ...... I'll put another 10,000 on these first then use em as spares

Would love to by a set of the simex, just for the mud although that is another $1200 (approx) on toys.....

My new 80 .... we've decided to call her "Stampy"

Like your 80 series to. as i hear if you keep the maintanance up to it, there bomb proof

yeah she's a bit rough on the outside/duco but she's pretty sound mech wise .... but yeah fourbys are like pitty's ya gotta stay on it .

Naaaa it's not on backwards I just had the ram spun as we had just driven through pissing down rain ...it's an airtech they do that .,.there's a filter further down that'll stop water but there's no need to ram water down there and clog it more than ya need too .... so alot of crew up here spin the ram in rain and snow ;)

Go the zook!! :D

Whats the deal with the tray back lux runnin the rear mounted 8!? any more pics!? Whats in the front!??

Yer that lux with the 302 V8 in the back was nuts!!! there is nothing under the bonnet exept a BBQ & gas bottle lol

we were having a quite ride at lancerlin on a friday no one else there, then these dudes turn up in the lux, we start talking sink a bit of piss, then the guy takes me for a drive........ fukn hell thought i was guna die! we got air off the biggest sand dune there & landed half way down the other side & then bounced harness came loose sunnies all over the place.....

the fuel tank is under the back tray, it's only about 30litres, the metal poles behing the cab..... Exhusts was real loud

Latest posts

Back