4th gear crash, 155z

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Hi guys took my mate and little brother out today for a ride and tried the mobile phone for some footage of us riding around a sweeping corner, i crashed in 4th gear at about 70kmh on the hard dirt, i tried to ride it out but failed and my manhood got caught on something-ouch, got lucky the way i stacked so all is good just bruising(more my ego) anyway my little brother is first(140 lifan dual pipes) for a couple of shots then i get the 155 out for a couple of corners, my phone recorded it a little dodgy and wavy like it was off its chops or something, anyway hope you enjoy. theres a quick shot of us up the hill after some hill climbs.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Vdp4fUlyc3Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Nice crash, camera is a bit trippy the way is zooms and moves or is it just me?

its youtubes new stabilize thingo. pretty useful unless theres a big jolt or helmet cam

good video, glad you seem alright

Last edited:

its youtubes new stabilize thingo. pretty useful unless theres a big jolt or helmet cam

good video, glad you seem alright

Thanks guys, yeah im okay feeling my age today but, upper body is bloody sore and i landed on the left side and arm instead of the right shoulder which was dislocated 3 weeks ago, just gotta sort the gear shifting on the 155 as the actual gear selector is bent up and not shifting, will pull the case off and sort it at work.:damnmate:

Yeah the camera was trippin hussey:)

nice little vid rotn

good to see the lifan140 runnin with the 155z

and yeah that camera was trippy :)

yeah workn at the shop is convenient for my little brother, the 140 was an exchange motor due to a cracked centre case, so having spare damaged 140,s with good cases i mixed and matched and he gets a 140 to replace the 110 and hes happy, gonna do the top end on benno,s 140 if he can get it to townsville when hes up here shortly, gotta a quarter turn spare for him also, thanks for the comments lad.

yeah he would love the 140 over the 110 thats for sure

dam top end rebuild and a quater turn throttle for ben'o hey i might have to give mine a freshin up to keep up with him lol

cheers...

haha, im hearing ya mate, gotta watch out for us older blokes, hehehe

Damn pretty good speed crash. You were close to saving it!! Would have been good to see on a helmet cam.

On that big wide open stuff the tb 184 kit and V2 head would be sweet. ;)

Cool you guys can just go out on the pittys without having to worry about rec reg and crap like down here.

Damn pretty good speed crash. You were close to saving it!! Would have been good to see on a helmet cam.

On that big wide open stuff the tb 184 kit and V2 head would be sweet. ;)

Cool you guys can just go out on the pittys without having to worry about rec reg and crap like down here.

Thanks motorman, yeah well the bike does 95 in 4th gear and i was not far off top speed but wrote 70kmh in case i was exaggerating, a helmet cam would of been sik, and i dream about a 184 and v2 for now(working part time), yeah rec rego is a joke eh. Thanks for looking mate

Is old mate on the 140 doing flat shifting or just some funky clutch work??

yeah dhz my little bro is flat shifting and the clutch needs an adjusting or replacement he reckons but i was too sore to worry, haha

Cool vid man, you seemed to be mackin it round that corner ay!

Glad your all good mate. :)

Thanks brettlo, i tend to get in trouble a bit at times as i like going silly, cant take it easy when i ride even when im injured its all or nothing, she was prob going a little faster than 70 but washed a little off trying to regain it, got my nuts caught on the bars and new about it then, but pretty sore and bruised now haha(all over) thanks for the comment mate:)

you were pretty loose ay, glad your ok mate

haha, yeah thanks roy, it was wild but couldnt ride it out unfortunatly, feeling my age this weekend after the crash hehe, mate the engine kit should be there tomorrow by the latest, let me know if it is, thanks for looking lad cheers Mick

damn! im glad your all right! i know what you mean about age I'm only 23 and i am starting to feel ****!

damn! im glad your all right! i know what you mean about age I'm only 23 and i am starting to feel ****!

yeah when you eat it you def feel like the whole body is bruised and battered, and think ya too old for this, then you talk s$#t with ya mates and realise you couldnt live without minis, strange world eh:kev:

Latest posts

Back