5 bikes to choose

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Daniel but this photo doesn't even really do it justice. but once i get all the sports stuff back on take some better photos in the sun and stuff.

Get some more up here soon, and the other bikes too... Not quite as exciting though.

lol, yelloww proX that was quite random.
divy, even i sometimes wonder ;)

EDIT: and divy, yeh there is a restriction, i knew i heard that somewhere....
Honda MPE - Motorcycle Riders Club

OMG pascal lol please stop for the last time i never asked for info about restrictions or about motorcycle licences i have no idea why you keep thinking i did

Ill Try and steer this back on topic,

1. Ducati Hypermotard
2. Honda fireblade
3. Ktm 250sxf
4. Moto Morini Corsaro 1200
5. BMW g 650 X Challenge

pascel your an idoit your allowed up to 600 now

it goes on power to weight not just a 250 limit

Yep. Some 250s are not permitted for learners such as the Aprilia RS250, but some low-power bigger bikes are available for learners like the Suzuki DZ400M motard. Sweet bike :D

Now, can we get this thread back on topic boys? :mad:

I dont think so, Im in SA and the rules are 260cc limit... unless it changed very recently.

And also a minimum age of 16 which is awsome hehe, in vic its 18.

i used to have a list from a fwe yrs ago of all the bikes u could ride
there was some 600s and stuff on there
ive been on my full bike licence for about 6 months now :D im ony 17 lol
but yeh they changed it a few years ago

Last edited:
Back then they had the power of a pitty and the weight of a small car? LOL

:D

btw ruby how much did u pay for your front fast ace shock and ure rear one.

m0p

May i also mention from the maintenance side of things it is a single sided swing arm with shaft drive. This means instead of lubing my chain every 2 weeks i only change 250ml of diff oil every 40,000kms and to change the tyre it's 4 simple nuts a boom straight off.
QUOTE]

ah yeh, the R1's are about the same as that, usually about 18+orc but they have an LE model for 21+orc with custom exhaust and billet parts etc.
lol, mi dad probably wishes an oil change every 40,000. he gets w ehole new bike every 20,000 k's, LOL. i reckon ur bike looks nice, what does the sport pack include? must have been a bit for 10k.
20,000 k's ain't alot but after that thei value drops heaps so he trades it in at like just 20 and after that since its a superbike it starts needing more maintenance, but being a superbike 20,000 k's feels like more. lol
cheers

Fine. Don't share the toys! LOL

I can still dream of my ideal garage. :D

Ricky has been teaching me 'race craft' but says I'm not ready for the race bike yet. Grrrrrrrrrr!

LOL

Maybe I can borrow the killa pitty and break YOUR bike for a change eh ricky?

LOL haha, yeah I'll give you a go! LOL i don't really mind, just remember, I'm paying for the damage to your bike! :p And I'm getting you new forks!:D

hey ricky,
i never knew u were a member on this site, i always seen ur account but didn't kno it was u, ruby tells us alot about u. u seem like a good guy.
cheers

Latest posts

Back