50 Build!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all, picked myself up a flywheel and woodruff key today! basically brand new which is great :) okay apparently when I put the flywheel back on I need to use a rattle gun? is that correct , is there any other manual ways I would be able to put it on any tips or tricks that would be helpful! cheers!

okay guys, hike is all back together running quiet well, just want to know what would be causing my bike to basically be accelerating and the it like backfires not a noise but whole bike kickbacks then goes back to normal?
cheers Emilio image.jpg

What like it would do if it lost spark for half a second ?
Check your wiring connection's and earth's

image.jpg

okay quick update this is how the bike stands! get a couple parts gathered together! new stator plate!graphics and plastics kit,bigger bars! filter! magneto cover, rear drum, front tyre and tube! bike was running mint!... suddenly stopped! lost all spark! checked spark plug and not sparking at all :( problem after problem! any ways to go about trouble shooting what the cause of it could be cheers!

nope :/ I can purchase one today! what do I need to test and how will I go about doing it 67?

cheers for that! I'll get one anyways just for the sake of it!

i would go over the wiring. on my bike the wires where they connected was slipping out causing the bike all sorts of problems i just ended up cutting the connecters off and soldering them together. go over the wiring maybe a wire slipped out or broke off good luck mate !

Latest posts

Back