50 Fmx From The Glover Ranch !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i remember those clips, good to see some real riding from someone on here, you're heaps lucky you get to ride at glovers place haha.

haha, was lucky for a while, till the Dale Martin (the oner of Extreme Freestyle Air) took the foam pit back to his place and took all the ramps, now his got the pit and no ones allowed to ride it :(

thats shit. why dont people share anymore. glovers old set up looked awsome wish i went to his ride day last year..

yeah dude the ride day was sick as, i only headed out for about
20mins all up cause the gf was complainin about the 40degree weather.
but in the 20mins, i seen plenty of 360s, flips, cordova flips, underflips.
was good to see some people flew all the way down for qld for it :D
Crazzy where in syd ya from? should catch up for a ride
im in campbelltown haha

im about 30 mins out of cambeltown, in kemps creek (thats near badgery's creek, bringelly area) when i get my bike i wouldnt mind a meet...

that was awesome!!! best vid ive seen!!!

Nice Bruz ,here's one I shot that day at the ranch that was so hot it was off the chain ... you should have asked me .... I woulda come swimmin with the chicks all day lol

But yeah how was the crew sessioning the pit ???

It looked hot in there :eek: , were they born on the sun ??

Glovesbro-1copy.jpg

Don't think it quite 70 ... more like 55 60 I think hard to remember.... think it's just a lame angle really ...I was REALLY hungover .

Sick set up just the same .... and as ya can see in the vid they were'nt scared to move it back I just didn't last long enough ..... staggering around like an idiot.

lol ya i know the feeling.......i have my ramp set up at about the same gap ill get some pics as soon as my camera gets back to me....but the ramp needs some tlc before i can hit it again....riding hung over is so dodgey ill do myself a serious injury one day haha

lol funny thread, the shot of rayner that dready put up was only at about 55ft. its funny lookin at that old footage

Thats a sweet vid bro, I would lovr to have a foam pit. Awrsome. cheers Jono.

Latest posts

Back