50 nuts or going nuts...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 nut

Reaction score
Hi guys, Just having a break from the shed & was wondering if any one is as mad as me. I been cutting, grinding & polishing 316 stainless bolts, washers, nuts etc to finish off these 2 bikes. Im thinking im getting more fussier the older i get or im just nuts. Does any one have the same problem.
007.jpg

008.jpg

I hope my mate likes it considering the time & effort put in to them. 50 nuts..

WOW that's verryy shinny i did the 1 side Honda cover. but how did u get em soo shinny i just sanded mine than polished and buffed mine. if you dont mind telling me how did you do it?
thanks

WAHH!!! Almost Blinding haha.

Mate you Definently have a Problem!!!haha a Problem of Building SICK 50s...which is a Great Problem to have :)

They BOTH Look Amazing...Definently show us once you have Finished Slaving away on them haha

Thanks guys, my fingers are very sore the flapper disc keeps biting me, lol. Will add some new pics when there finished, 50 nuts

haha well makes 2 of us then cause im doin the same with a z50 motor got alot more to do tho.....its very time consuming

If I made my bike look that good it what never get ridden!

hey man they look sweet real good job man

Latest posts

Back