50 of the Month Poll

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im pretty sure this is his beast I saw on here. please correct me if im wrong Eichkay but if this is yours im very jelous. You have some very trick parts on there mate;)

http://www.planetminis.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=browseimages&c=3&userid=3901&page=4

Yeah thats my bike wezza ... I didn't put my bike up because i never posted it in the original thread stunt101 started ...

I did a quick look over the thread pic's and grabed the img tags as i saw them... Sorry HRI i couldn't link yours with image tags thats why i didnt post it up..

My beast:
P1010001.jpg

Last edited:
stunt101 you'rs is sik little 50, u should get the higher seat kit if u can get one?? nice bike looks like it's been thrashed lol

I've had a higher seat but they suck for stunting, and looks thrashed because i ride/stunt it every day! & since i brought it new (end of '03) i have never washed it.

& that thumpy looks beta every time i see it.

Last edited:
ffffaaaaarrrrrkkkkk thats sooo wikid man love it how much did it all set u back

Its got more money on it than i paid for it in the first place, Instaled a IRK on the bike last weekend... and damn its the best $300 ive ever spent.

Its got more money on it than i paid for it in the first place, Instaled a IRK on the bike last weekend... and damn its the best $300 ive ever spent.

does the irk make a whole lot of differents and did u have to lighten the oil slinger or anything?

does the irk make a whole lot of differents and did u have to lighten the oil slinger or anything?

Make a huge differance... Im wraped. Narh didn't touch anything else, Only on this site have i seen people talking about lighten'n the oil slinger, on planetmini site they talk about the IRK in great detail and the guys on there allways say do not lighten the slinger.

Here's my bike guys.
Had it for about 1yr now.
138cc kit
Inner rotar
Fully rebuilt forks
YSS shock
Go's like the clappers
100_3133.jpg

Mason1 thats off the hook man, i love it, looks fkn unreal.

Cheers, Tony.

Whose in charge of the 50's poll?
Just wondering how to to get on there.

ok so there i s only a very few here that actually ride there thumpys by the looks of these pics lol...

Just because a bike is clean dosen't mean it's not ridden alot.
There's not a weekend that goes by without me taking it for a spin.
My bike's had more broken bits than I can poke a stick at. I just
replace everything that breaks.

so is there gunna be a prize for the winner or anything?
or just so they can say "yewww i have a sikk bike and i won the 50 of the month poll on the best minibike site in the universe"

Have an old Honda MR50e Elsinore........AND IT`S STOCK........made with metal.........has a new coat of red paint..........powder coated frame.........polished alloy motor........and it`s nearly finished.

so is there gunna be a prize for the winner or anything?
or just so they can say "yewww i have a sikk bike and i won the 50 of the month poll on the best minibike site in the universe"

I was thinking of featuring the 50 of the month on the homepage.

Latest posts

Back