50 Of The Year!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 OF THE YEAR!!

• PATCHY

Votes: 8 8.5%
  • RKFINCH23 - FEBUARY BIKE

Votes: 15 16.0%
  • MCNEIL_250

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • RKFINCH23 - APRIL BIKE

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • MINI MULISHA

Votes: 26 27.7%
  • MCANIX

• CLARKE126

Votes: 12 12.8%
  • SAM WENHAM

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • 12A_RX2

• DIVY

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • EICHKAY

Votes: 5 5.3%

• Total voters

Jezebell

Reaction score
PATCHY JANUARY
Patchy.jpg

RKFINCH23 FEBUARY
rkfinch23Feb.jpg

MCNEIL_250
McNeil_250.jpg

RKFINCH23 APRIL
1rkfinch23APRIL.jpg

I reckon the April bike deserves 50 of the year!
Cheers.

But its just a pitster pro.

Clarkes bike is the best by far.

The ttr50 and crf50 are nice too.

yer the april bike i voted for thats 1 nice bike and the clarke bike is also good like em all lol

mini mulisha got my vote hands down '
it's a sick as fiddy
coming in second will be rk finch's feb bike
and a close 3rd is clarke for that bike is well put together for an off the shelf custom

and chears to all contestent's through out the year there have been alot of good bikes in the mix i am very keen to see what becomes of next year

i'm a little disapointed to see a stock pitster pro in the mix he must have been up against bike's like my blue (shitter's)

but you guys voted for it

The sticker kit looks sooo good!! And you're an idiot if you ignore all the BBR parts and vote for someone else because they have a better sticker kit!!

No i see all the parts i just like the look of the other bike. Its not all about who has the most expensive bike.

mini mulisha got my vote hands down '
it's a sick as fiddy
coming in second will be rk finch's feb bike
and a close 3rd is clarke for that bike is well put together for an off the shelf custom

and chears to all contestent's through out the year there have been alot of good bikes in the mix i am very keen to see what becomes of next year

i'm a little disapointed to see a stock pitster pro in the mix he must have been up against bike's like my blue (shitter's)

but you guys voted for it

Cheers thanks for the vote!!

prob bout half the others dont come on here anymore and prob dont even hav bikes anymore!!haha
VOTE 1 Mini Mullisha for P.M haha and 50 of the year!lol

sticker kit aside...... the motor in the feb bike was the strongest proven china clone engine at the time, topping 20hp...

Then why did you get rid of your twinspar frame of the dook ? Think before you post otherwise ill ban you.

Because those twinspar frames are the WORST, you wont find a weaker frame.

Once I went riding with a guy who had one of them and I saw him snap it with my own eyes.

Latest posts

Back