50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunt101

Reaction score
Does any one on here ride there 50 like a stunt machine? or is it all dirt and racing?

Attachments

• 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 362
finaly bro no1 on here stunts besides me and u they all think i should try flatland bmx.looking good bro

nacnac.jpg

nacnac.jpg

seatstander.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be out on the car parks soon.. my CT70 im building has got pegs on it and i'm going to make a braket to make pegs go onto my thumpys alloy swingarm aswell... But the CT70 will have the road tyres and it balances well on the back wheel.

Attachments

• PIC_0005.jpg
    PIC_0005.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 333
that Ct looks wick-id! and its a different Mini stunter ! good job.

you tell me to get a real bike but you think his postie is cool (no offence eichkay)

Sorry Dude but honda = good! (nothing wrong with your bike) i just personaly like the jap quaility!

like is said before.. i run those tyres on mine & they r gr8.

I'm finally free to ride this weekend you head'n out anywhere?

hey stunt101 do u have the 88cc kit on your crf? or xr? what kit do you reacon would be the best for stunting? i can only wheelie like 30m on my thumpstar. When i rode a crf50f it was heeps easy to keep the front wheel off the ground. Stunting is good but i don't have anywhere to do it and its hard on a thumpy (2much grunt hehehe)

get some pics up of you doing ur stuff, good work mannnnn

Cheers man! will have pics this week.. i run a '04 CRF50 (Pro-X 88cc barrell kit with web camshaft other than that engine is stock!)

But both CRF Stock & 88cc engines are good for stunting but there are pro's & con for both 2

& there's no such thing as to much power! guy's on 600cc road bikes or crf450's can do tight circles & stunts

Last edited:
This weekend that track up joondalup way might be running so i'm keen on checking that out hey.... Otherwise if its not on will have to hit somthing else... my mates will be going to a 3day paintball comp so wont be able to ride at his property this weekend.

that joondalup track could be some fun, it's like a sand pit in those suburbs. My lil CRF will need dirt tyres.

This weekend that track up joondalup way might be running so i'm keen on checking that out hey....
Nah it won't be ready for a week or to waiting for the wet clay to set!

Funny story: i went to ride 50 to work at lunch,flat tyre & serious engine oil leak (to much thrsh'n in the bush at night time i guess) so it tightened the bolts around the clutch cover, pumped up the tyre check for air and oil leaks and off i went. then 2.5km from work "bang" spoke through tube & the rim tape came out of wheel. i had to hople the rest of the way!down streets to.
so tomorrow i have some repairs to do......

hatn it i was out riding last weekend about 2km from home poped a tube had 2 push i all the way home

done that with my old tyre it was majorly f@#ked buy the time i got home

yeh is a conern. but i would rather destroy the tyre & rim before i pushed it that far. but the Metzeler held up great.

Latest posts

Back