50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turns out it is a nasty crack in the clutch cover! is wish boyesen made a clutch cover for 50's

stunt101 , you'll love this stunt Z50, i wanna get a Z aswell now :D

IMG_1008.jpg

Yeh That Z er is wick-id it bellongs 2 one of the boys from tightFX (a 50 stunt crew) i've been looking for a chassis like that. i'll look out for 2 now hey.

& the CRF is back in action! i have a hand brake now, its a new style & i have to make an adaptor to have the footbrake! IT WAS'NT IN THE KIT... DAMMMMM

The Z50 frames are pritty much the same as a CRF frame but look alot stronger for a 12 o'clock bar thats for sure... because of the dual shock mounts under the seat thats for sure...

Chroming the front fork tubes looks mint... cheap bling thats for sure..

yeh! did'nt notice till u said. that's sick, i was guna powder coat my CRF frame,swinga & forks but i might go chrome. all people would see is a flash of light as i go by. :D LOL

but still find it hard to pull her down that's like x2 weeks with out a 50!

the frames are the same at the front, then dif back section Twin VS Mono shock. strong for a 12bar! it's like a fu#ken tank! you could write your name on the HWY in scrape marks, with that 12bar.

nice z50 i wanted to get a old one and put a cheap liffan motor in it. Would be a good project but i don't have the money! stunt101 how many bikes and what types do you have? nice stunting i wish i could hold a wheelie.

but still find it hard to pull her down that's like x2 weeks with out a 50!

yep , when my bike was outta action for about a month i ended up buying another bike (the CT70)

You might have to wait till it gets crazy hot and you cant ride and strip it down then... or wait to the next wet season if it ever happens :D

i have a good idea. Make stunt101 the mod of this section.

i wish i could do circles an stuff with my bike. but i can hold wheelies. i held one for about 250 meters yesterday! the longest ive ever done by far. sooo stoked. and that was on a stock xr50 (but with bars and suspension). im just startin 2 be able 2 wheelie round corners n stuff! i tried wheelying my m8s motovert 110. its easy gettin the wheel up with the power, but is soo hard 2 keep up cause of the swingarm length.

Just practice those corners! i ride around the trade centre most mornings before work corners,flat,hills it's great for practice i clocked up 2km in one wheelie just ride'n around & down the streets heaps fun.

thats sik man. i coulda gone 4 longa, but there was a fence at the end of the road.and i started 2 get arm pump. 2 km in one wheelie is pretty bloody impressive.ill get there one day.

im guessin you run road tyres on your bike?

Yes road tyres. arm pump is one of the biggest problems with long ass wheelie's. i try to spend at least a hour a day just workn on the 4arms.

i will have some vid's up soon of the long wheelie's & street stunts and i've been working on hand rails, there's some good one's out at the Mundaring Weir i want to try when the ranger ain't about.

I use to skate some of the rails at the weir.. The white one between the 2 roads with grass under it and the long babys on the slight down hill section along side of the weir.

Dunno about having a bike there, ranger wont be impressed one bit thats for sure, national park and all :) ..

Nah me & the rangers r friends here LOL...... NOT! but there easy to get away from & i can ride from home to wier bush style! the rail i want to do is the one in the bottom car park north side of the dam wall plus all those stairs form the top but the cement looks to gripy for the bash plate to slide, so it would have to be a feble and they sometimes destroy swingarms :(

also give us some plus's for the thumpy I'm thinking of trading some mad-man for 1 mostly cos i want somthing to race & dirt jump, but how do they go on the flat stuff?

is it a real thumpstar? if it is, they are great for the track and stuff. they wont last as long as a honda, but will last a few races before you start encountering random problems. dont trade your honda for one. not worth it. i would get one to race in the import class, but dont have any money. i want a one of those new motovert type r 125's. they look good and i like that style of swingarm.

LOL, Its not a $500 ebay bike we are talking about here. These cost 3500 brand new! Its the pro with the gold forks, Only thing that gone wrong was the back plastic cover, the lug came off so it is held on by a twist tie.

Its not like the orrions (no offence) how the spokes come out. even so i have the upgrade of the heavy duty 12' chunky tyre. Black hand guards and 20$ scot grips :p lol

hmm eichkay has a thumpstar, same as mine i'm pretty sure. I don't think he has hand any problems..oh and how does the crf run with the slicks on dirt and gravel??

oh and honda50s is that 70cc rep of a crf still for sale? and what state u in??

oh, i just found this, this guy says about his thumpy and has some big ass jumps on it http://www.fmxaustralia.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21547

Last edited:
either way, they still get more problems with them than hondas. just think, how much would a honda with all the aftermarket parts to match a thumpstar cost? and then compare that to a thumpstar. the honda would also run better and last as long as long as us. they still run well, no doubt there, just the same quality is not there.
yes the bike is still for sale and i live in NSW

i know for sure that thumpstars and motoverts have much betta quality than orion bikes/ebay bikes. im just comparing it to a honda.

Latest posts

Back