50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good. Who Cares About The Big 2 Strokes. I Meen The Bigger Thumpsters R Good As Hell. I Think Leave The Little 2 Strokes 125 85 50

Yes.... i got delivery of my 12 bar today! scrape'n da 50 pics up soon. i'll put her on after work!
12bar2sj1.jpg

Looks are no concern. i should be able to bust stand up no hander wheelie's with this thing:D & cause some public damage with the scrape bar!

wat gear is the best 4 monos? i can mono 4 bout 30-40m on the thumpstar but anymore than that the bike tops out in 2nd and i cant seem to get the hang of changen gears when monoen itsA alot harder than it looks! any tips would be sik!
cheers Ryan

Nice shot stunt , can ya send me a j peg so I can open it in photoshop ?:D

wat gear is the best 4 monos? i can mono 4 bout 30-40m on the thumpstar but anymore than that the bike tops out in 2nd and i cant seem to get the hang of changen gears when monoen itsA alot harder than it looks! any tips would be sik!
cheers Ryan

Use balance to keep the rev's low....

and try to learn to use the rear brake. i did and i can do them for blocks n blocks.

i have two back breaks! hand & foot ,

Show us your block wheelie's....

Last edited:
u dont believe i can do long wheelies?
ur not the only one who can wheelie long distances. i dont have footage of it but i will show ya when i get sum

i wasnt doubt'n...... honda brotha.

A STOCK CRF50 2004
crf50ii1.png

Last edited:
Picture084.jpg

i think i've finished with it now, time to focus attention on the KX250

Latest posts

Back