50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thinkin of rebuildin my honda minitrail n turn it into a stunter... do u think i should do it??

o yeah there's a few guy's around the globe running them, there good stuff!

a CRF/XR clamp won't fit coz the wide ass tyres, but you could easy as make up a clamp to bolt in the existing holes.

lukes bike (STUNT101) wat a shit box fake honda its only a orion with honda kit hahhahha na jokz u have done heaps of shit to make it look micky:D good on ya luke

i just wanted it to be the best CRF50 stunt bike in OZ, which i think i have done. since there aint many out there. i would say now she has $5500 in her

gangstapl1.gif

o yeah there's a few guy's around the globe running them, there good stuff!

a CRF/XR clamp won't fit coz the wide ass tyres, but you could easy as make up a clamp to bolt in the existing holes.

thanks mate
i think im gonna do it.... i wasnt sure if the clamps would fit.. i didnt think they would but it was worth the ask to b sure...ill will make some a soon as i can... u bike is lookin sweet man :)

& it's true it does need a full powder coat & fast 50's or billetware frame. and i want one that's not a stupid 1" longer

but it would be out of comision for like 2 weeks! & i have a lot of shit coming up in the next few months so it will have to wait.

what do i wish? and seriously 5 in oz!I know of at least 20 in sa and most stunt im talking crf/xr 2. five in aus.lol i reckon theres more on this forum and no i dont have a pic of a better 1.but seriously u think its the best in aus the crf50 in the 4 sale sectoin wid slicks and a 12 bar would shit all over yours. again no offence i like your bike.

yeh it would be if it was clean! paint the frame and clean the head bro

just say'n it has had a lot of quality customs n such. of corse there's more pimp & bling carpark baby's out there than just mine

Latest posts

Back