50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a18gi7.jpg

a19pn4.jpg

Yea
Not to bad, not to bad at all, if ya want to be a clown.May as well have a uni-cycle and a red nose......

stunt 101 that crf with whitewalls n alpinestars graphics looks sik...n wat colour/ colours do u rekon i should paint my Z?? i cant decide.... hillz thats some sik photos/pics n the z's r killin it i wish i could ride with that many pitbikes at nite on the road.... i noticed the z with the lights on yew!!

last week i didnt now these fellas me and my mate were at the salt lakes near my house were just cruzn along an then 3 pit bikes and 1 honda crf250 motard style slicks n shit cum flyin past finally got them 2 stop started talking they say u stunt that thing im like well i try.they start rocking 50 metre stoppies sick as spreaders hc,s every thing this is on 125s and 138s the dude on the 250 was seriously doing stand ups no balance point pure throttle 4 a good 5 600 metres were meetig again this weekend try get sum pics. u in wa if your ever in sa ill show ya sum sick trails and sum ok stunt spots.

some pics would b sweet man i lov lookin at stuntin pic n vids... it makes me want to rebuil my minitrail n start stuntin even more

WRONG i love to stunt my freak. ive got circles down. high chairs. been riding it for less then 1 tank. yerrrrrr

hey 50 brotherhood ive got a 70/71 honda minitrail with a 110cc in it.just thought id let ya know and hillz do u know if tha old z triple clamp will swap wid a crf50s need sum bmx bars.u should c how good the hard tails would b 4 a twelve.

Back