50 Stunters? or street

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hillz4.jpg

High chair... Jess got it on the way back down....
hill3.jpg

I was real happy i still had Circles in the bag
hillz5.jpg

I nearly lost this one
hillz7.jpg

Last edited:
nice shoelaces lol.

If I can find a camera somewhere I'll get a few pics of me in the carpark next door

parts

hi there all, where do you all get your parts from?

im building a stunt 50 atm, and and need parts

i ordered the stunt parts from 50stunt.com, all the people ive talked to said there the best and with the aust so good to the $us it is cheap as

i want billetware fork extenders, hd springs, possible ishock, street tyres

what sites do any of ya's get your stuff from?

thanks

i don't beleive in getting every thing from the internet..... 50stunt.com is the best place for stunt parts, the rest i get through my own Motorcycle parts & accessories store..

in the way of street tyres go to scooter shops...

i don't beleive in getting every thing from the internet..... 50stunt.com is the best place for stunt parts, the rest i get through my own Motorcycle parts & accessories store..

in the way of street tyres go to scooter shops...

either did i, til i moved to an island, i go to the mainland prob once a month and if they dont have the parts in the shop, its another month till i get the parts

its better for me to get parts online and just send the stuff stright to my door

where is the best place to get a rear hand brake kit for a crf50 or a ttr50

hillz do u ever get caught by police for riding in carparks? if we rode a motorbike in a carpark in victoria im guessing we would get caught really fast.

Hillz do the bike a favour and friken clean the dam thing! Get that engine shining and those white walls white! haha

Looks good though, lovin the sticker kit and its a honda! yew!

No brakes? Im guessing nthats set up for the foam pit haha and lovn the stand aswell, im digging it already hehe

Nah Cleaning is against my religion....

Yeah no brakes, only the rear foot brake.... i've been trying to step up my stunting & not use any other brake.. work on the ballance thing :D

hhhhmmmm im really keen to get into this 50 stunting but i would have no one to ride with:(........hillz loving ur moves man good shiz

hillz, a $2 can of degreaser and a hose will have that weapon lookin pimp!!!

soooo.... is it ILLEGAL to ride a 50 in car parks after hours?

Hell yer nice stunt 50, but its all good & well to have a sweet looking bike......... were are the stuntn pics?

just a question for you guys - ive got a 125 pitbike, very heavy and not very powerful, i was wondering if these are crap bikes to try and stunt on?
initialy i bought it just to wheelie around on but it feels too big, bulky and heavy to be doing any of that.

any opinions?

Latest posts

Back