50cc 2 stroke dirt bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey guys im after a bike to just cruise around on the grass at home, and maybe on the road. im definatley not going to be jumping or doing anything that will put stress on the frame or engine... all i want to do is ride the thing. im interested as to what you recommend buying. i have a tight budget as im not interested in anything heavy duty like a thump etc... any help/advice would be much appreciated.

here is a link of one im looking at.

http://www.autotrader.com.au/itemin...qt_1_stpg_1_subs_Go+Karts,+ATVs+&+Mini+Bikes_

thanks in advance....

it has a load rating of 100 i think... maybe 80kg or 110 kg.... still im 60 kg...

it is still rideable i would just need a push start so i dont burn the centrifugal clutch

it would be ok. but there cheap like pocket bikes you have to mix oil and then fuel. i have a pocket bike only had for 3months and its fucked it dont start. 2stokes made from china are very cheap. buy are crf50 copy there good for road use.

TO CRAZZY:

my budget will be $400 i know its tight but its all im gonna commit to it... give or take a few dollars. what is my best option for that money ?

Latest posts

Back