50cc 2 stroke dirt bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ktm 50 replica

hey mate a ktm 50 replica is the way to go , i just bought one a week ago for my lil sis but now i am forced to sell it because of its sheer power. this bike beats any other stock fifty!!!!they are very strong and can hold up to 110kgs!!. they are absolutley awsome, now im buyin my sis a peewee fiddy.

heres da link 4 my sistas.... http://search.ebay.com.au/search/se...au/ws/&fkr=1&from=R8&satitle=ktm50&category0=

hehe, abit long lol .Cheers Mark

Don't get one of those little bikes with cag motors everything goes wrong. Frame snaps. Grips come off. Need 2 get better bars. Slows down over time. Full start will fuck up. (30$ for better one) and the clutch wates out when you go on grass

If $400 is your limit have a look at what I just bought off e-bay (new bike thread in mini chat). Looks terrible but you don't have to worry about throwing it around and scratching the paint.
Don't know what it will go like but I can't see much difference in the Chinese bikes.
Should have mine running on the long week-end. ( It hasn't been delivered yet).

Latest posts

Back