85cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motovert24

Reaction score
is the 2009 kawasaki kx85 11 as good as the suzuki rm 85 yamaha yz 85 ktm 85sx honda crf150r
because the kawaskai is $5650 or 5350 and the ktm is $7000 and the honda is like $8000

KTM and Yamaha is probably always going to be the better out of them..

just go on their websites and have a look, ktm normally have a 0.2cc more than the others lol.

You could find a late model CRF150R for the price of a new 85, and it would probably be a better bike. to ride.

depends on what you wanna do with it, 150 is more of a beginner bike, 85 a racer

Yeah...will you be racing it???

I think riding a 2 Stroke makes you a better overall rider as they are Harder to ride when you don't have the feel of their power...4 Stroke 150R you could get straight on and be riding faster.

Grab yourself the Latest Issue of DirtAction...as they have a 85cc ShootOut and they have some Useful info about the Honda CRF150R's...would help you a lot!!!

If I were you Id be looking around for a 85cc...will make you a Better rider I think if thats what you want?!

Last edited:
racing it and i have the dirt action shootout the ktm won but its too much money for what it is and the kawasaki is like $4000 cheaper

Latest posts

Back