-_**FINALLY got my pitpro 140xr**_-

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hollis

Reaction score
hey guys, i havnt been on mini riders for so long now i have to catch up on the threads ! . i have just been so busy l8ly
but yes'' its about time i got my new bike (pitpro140xr) and i couldnt be more happy with it ! lol i got it the day befor x-mas so it was like a present to myself haha affter i unpacked it, had to put on front weel, handle bars, clutch cable,foot pegs, all the plastics and then just tighten up all the bolts and check over everything. the lower triple clamp was loose and when i tightend it up it cracked ... but thats all that has gone wrong so far, so other then that the bike has been so much fun and def worth every doller for sure:--)
affter about 3\4 of a tank of fuel i dumped the shipping oil and replaced it with 15-50w good oil and the bike is going great" i was realy serprized with everything, like the power and all. so any1 thinking of buying a pitpro140xr i said go for it, they are realy great bikes :--)

heres afew pics of it, i clearned it for like sooooo long befor i took these pics lol the day be4 i went on a big mudy ride with friends and affter it was like a big mud cake so i think i done a pritty good clearning job lol

Pic_1228_205.jpg

Pic_1224_187.jpg

notice the sticker kit is different then all the others? where it is normaly red its white or black
how awsome is that? makes me love it even more lol
Pic_0115_216.jpg

Pic_1228_202.jpg

here is afew new pics :--D

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/nirvanaskater/Pic_0115_220.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/nirvanaskater/Pic_0115_220.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/nirvanaskater/Pic_0115_219.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/nirvanaskater/Pic_0115_218.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/nirvanaskater/Pic_0115_215.jpg
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd108/nirvanaskater/Pic_0115_217.jpg

Last edited:
im sure the pics dont do justice, but good stuff:) the white and blue looks good! :D might want to get onto the seller about the breaking of the lower clamp(if it was purchased through a store, they might back you up and replace it) otherwise, think about that as a first mod..lol.

when you get a car... will that be kept inside to!? lol.. *poke*

haha i only just took those pics and i had to bring it into my room for the light , nah i got it of ebay, also the front gaurd the holes dont line up so i think ill have to drill another hole but no bigy i guess .its only got 2 bolts in it at the moment

yes you will have to drill another hole for front fender..
When did you actually get it? I read one of your posts yesterday where you said you got it the other week,but now you say you got it the day before xmas????????lol..

Last edited:
he purchased it the other week and received it the day b4 crissy i assume? yer go to pitpro and fill out one of there warranty claims,they will send you the part straight away,they have sent me some parts no questions asked,there pretty good

id change those tripples out mate there crap

ibroke mine aswell there cast alloy with pleanty of airbubbles

get a decent set of tripples from DHZ way way better
untitled1.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

looks good mate. the white looks heaps better then the red.
i was wondering how these pipes sound? (thats on your bike :D)
i just bought a t4 replica and was wondering how they sound?

yeah nice bike but why do you have boots ? dont you find them hard to ride in on a minibike ? i rode my brothers bike the other day when i was still wearing my boots and it was hard as

yer its realy hard to ride with the boots lol and the pipe.. sounds realy realy good i love the sound of it, so much better then the normal ones like on the orien and stuff. the only thing is with these pipes the lil springs on the back vibrate and make a tinging sound, but all u have to do is put on a tiny bit of heat proof exhaust tape and its sweet as. i have been looking at the pitpro 140xr and researching them for like 3 or more months lol and like aweek or whateva ago i bought it and got it the day be4 x-mas so yer, its great as love everything about them, besides the triple clamps thats all

go to bunnings and get a pair of smaller tighter springs that what i did and it fixed it,no vibrations,or take them of and tape them with some cloth tape

im glad you had a good experience with your PP 140XR

mine arrived with cracked plastics & the front brake was already buggered!

then a few days later the petrol tank was leaking and then the clutch stopped working (when pulling the clutch in the engine was still engaging)

so it has caused me alot of trouble so far, ive only had it for a bit over a week! im not sure what is gonna happen to it next....

If you very gently(with a screwdriver)bend the exhaust spring tabs slightly away from the exhaust you won't hear any more tingling,and it won't cost a cent,thats what i did to mine and 3 months later still quiet as.

pmc21 tighten the tap on the bottom of your tank(carefully) and it shouldn't leak,I had the same problem last week and it was just a loose tap.As for the clutch,dunno,but if its only a week old I'd get onto the seller and make 'em fix it!

Yeah the potential for snappage is there but just be gentle and only go just enough to clear,don't get too carried away

its not that quiet, but its not super loud either but the sound of it is so much better then other exhaust's i recon, thats my option

i mean like its better then the ones on all the atomiks and oriens , i dunno bout the bomb exhaust's or whatever they r called, i havnt heard one

yes you will have to drill another hole for front fender..
When did you actually get it? I read one of your posts yesterday where you said you got it the other week,but now you say you got it the day before xmas????????lol..

One week ago today is the day before 'x-mas', also known at 'Christmas Eve'.
Keep it cool:eek: . And nice bike mate!!

- Cheers, Nadr

Latest posts

Back