A few questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant believe i am going to say this but the valve clearance issues are not an atomic issue but a yx issue. no pit bike manufacturer builds their own engines. the shop you buy the bike from should be checking them before it is sold as i do on our 160 bikes. if you buy it boxed you need to do it yourself.

Hey hman,
Thanks for that, I was not trying to say its only an issue relating to Atomik bikes. Just that mine is an Atomik and DvDRip has said his was the same. I can only comment on what I have seen.
Good info that it may range through all YX motors unless the bike supplier has checked them though.

oldhack.

alright mate sounds good :) will you want your old shock once you have your new one? im very interested in it :)

Sorry lenny ill probably keep it as a spare, I dont think ill change it for awhile anyway as I have no work, and no work means no money, and no money means no fun. :(

thats alright mate just having trouble finding one that size

yea man I wasn't pointing the finger at atomik.... YX are the stooges but just happens we're talking about atomik bikes here so yea it was said like that...
but anyone who doesn't check the valve clearance on any pitbike before firing it after seeing the warnings is a fool.... it's not hard to do and would save thousands of n00bs allot of trouble

All sorted now, i've been out for most of the day sorry

Latest posts

Back