a few upgrades..

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bradisfun

Reaction score
so at the moment i have a shit pro XR140 and have convinced my dad to give me some money for the bike, not soon but being him i have to get stuff organized early, so i want some new forks for $550-$700(MAX!) i have decided on the DHZ duel exhaust for a new exhaust system and was thinking about a few other small things like a new CDI , i allready have protapers and a UNI filter, is there anything other small things you can think of?

thanks, brad

Last edited:
stuff paying tht much for forks..
being a klx style bike just buy the gpx black label forks from DHZ GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork Kit 730mm Complete Kit - DHZ Mini Moto

and id go with a lifan 150 outer rotor kit RACING OUTROTOR KIT, ADJUST TIMING, SEMI-DIGI CDI, HARNESS - DHZ Mini Moto

and an oko26mm carb kit.. OKO 26mm FlateSlide Race Carby Kit - DHZ Mini Moto

piss the twin pipes off, there not needed. just a single pipe with the same muffler is all you need.. just make sure its to suite klx style bike with crf50 header

yeah thanks guys
i saw those GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork Kit 730mm Complete Kit - DHZ Mini Moto but wasn't shure if they would fit on the KLX style and if i dont get the duel exhaust i'll get a fmf mini power core and then i would need a frame extension and i like the duel exhuast anyways so it works, and umm yeah i was going to get a D.I.D chain coz i snaped mine today.. :|, any ideas on the irk VS ork?
thanks, brad

EDIT:
so at the moment this what i got
ORK (near the bottom of the page)
Big Bore Twin Exhaust
GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork Kit
D.I.D chain
Light Weight CNC Alloy Oil Sling

and maybe latter a OKO 26mm FlateSlide Race Carby Kit

Last edited:
ork is ten times better then a irk.. it has a semi digital cdi box..and you dont lose as much torque as you would with an irk

and tht exhaust will make your bike slower lol. its designed for a 50/88 cc engine.

and why would you need a frame extension?

those forks come with clamps so they should bolt straight on but pay attention to the bar risers as i think they come to suit fat bars..

the power core is the exhaust i was talking about.. not designed for china engines of tht size.
besides i doubt it would bolt on as the closest youd get would be crf50 and its the wrong shape.
and the klx 110 pipe is the wrong shape at the front...

if ya want a good pipe and custom built to suit yr engine and bike, hit akunar up in thailand AKUNAR MOTORCYCLE EXHAUST SYSTEMS
send him an email telling him wat style bike you have and what engine.. price should be around 125usd plus post

so you talking about this KLX110 Style Frame Rear Extension - DHZ Mini Moto

I reckon lose the big bore twin exhaust and just get a big bore single exhaust if u ask me the twin exhaust is a little overkill for a small engine

yeah i need it i've snapped two rear guards already...
so at the moment this what i got
ORK (near the bottom of the page)
Big Bore Twin Exhaust
GPX Moto Minicross Black Label Fork Kit
D.I.D chain
Light Weight CNC Alloy Oil Sling

and maybe latter a OKO 26mm FlateSlide Race Carby Kit

so any ideas about this? anything you would change?

thanks, brad

Now i'm not usually one to jump into these "what should i get threads" BUT

that list is a complete waste of time and money and you'll never get half that stuff.

Think with your head.

ORK + Carby is all you need/should want on your 125cc - any more is a day dream. Duel exhaust does NOTHING other than add weight to your bike. Extending your frame WTF?

Use what you have & and enjoy it, then when you want bigger frame better forks etc just save for a new bike. In the end you'll save a HEAP of money and you'll enjoy it more. /rant

well, u have a point on the weight factor and yes it may be overkill... BUT it looks awesome and IS a biger bore so it will do somthing, AND it does come with the frame extension witch just suports the rear guard, and as i said above i need 1
and i did say it was a 140... but anyway also if this helps i use it for jumping and "FMX" witch was y i said new forks

Latest posts

Back