a little face lift

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

140_addict

Reaction score
Found some things for cheap to fix up my spraypaint fail

Pit Bike Mid Size Exhaust Muffler CRF head: eBay Motors (item 390215075014 end time Aug-30-10 08:55:45 PDT)

Dirt cheap for the mid pipe... so if your looking there are not many of them left but they are worth the price....

also picked up a brand new white plastics kit from ebay for 60$

will have to find me a graphics kit later....

the front tire shredded at my cousins backyard mini moto track.... go figure... I rimlock the back and then the fron goes flat ..... YAY !!! lol

more to come soon

hope you fellas are havin good times....

here are some shots of the best jump we been having fun with.... met this new rider today Tyler with a 125 2smoke and I was keeping up with him HAHA!!!

IMG00460.jpg

IMG00453.jpg

IMG00458.jpg

IMG00461.jpg

IMG00457.jpg

Last edited:
yeah that exhaust seems pretty well priced and they work good too..

shame they ripped you off on the plastic kit, unless it was a non china brand(which i doubt)..

yeah that exhaust seems pretty well priced and they work good too..

shame they ripped you off on the plastic kit, unless it was a non china brand(which i doubt)..

NEW WHITE FENDER PLASTIC KIT HONDA CRF70 CRF 70 PS27: eBay Motors (item 390051703700 end time Aug-06-10 20:40:30 PDT)

eh it wasnt that bad..... and it dosent seem like its a bad kit... maybe weak but the cheap china kit that came on the bike is still intact after a few tumbles.. just looks like crap because spraypaint + dirt bikes is bad.... =D so i went with all white and gonna find some decals for it....

maybe try and dig up an Acerbis kit when i feel i dont fall as much... ill go cheap while im still learning with the parts that dotn matter much like... looks and that nonsense lol

went cheap on pipe because it fit my budget and my china one has the rivets falling out LOL

thanks TSK.... a CRF 150R ( Cousin's )

and the KX 125 2 smoke ( Tyler )

i just wish they would hop off thier bikes for a sec and take some photos of me for once !!! LOL

=)

-Addict

Latest posts

Back