a pitbike movie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbk

Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xkc8A8smO9M&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xkc8A8smO9M&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

i was bored today so i made a video... took like 4 hours so you better enjoy or else :boxe: haha just kidding but seriously

i also jump 62 feet on one of my jumps.....(ant feets that is hehehe)

Last edited:
Good video PBK, I even liked the music too. I especially liked the front on and then rear shot of yr jumps (the tree stump one especially), very professional. Have u ever come off and clipped a tree yet??? Anyways great video, the kids want the offspring downloaded 4 them....they liked it too.

Good one.....hope u have more boring days. Bring them on.

cheers mate

i have clipped a tree once and yes it hurt.... but that was cos i had the pegs on the 110 trail riding (not a good combination) and swerved to miss rock and caught the tree and rock ... came our with just a few grazes ha

Nice , i cant hear anything on this computer .. gaaay

Sucks trying to make a long video takes forever , spesh when everything is in different formats and crap , sucks bad

Nice , i cant hear anything on this computer .. gaaay

Sucks trying to make a long video takes forever , spesh when everything is in different formats and crap , sucks bad

thats really gotta suck in diferent formats

it takes a while to film yourself too

Nice job with the video bro, +reps. I always wanted to put a vid together but it seems like a lot of work so Ive never bothered lol.

not funny!
dont tease me!
jesus what is wrong with people these days!
i really did jump 62 feet fark!

I believe you man...maybe...if I saw a Vid of you jumping 62 Feet :confused-smiley-014

COOL Vid pbk! Nice Footage and Riding :D

I enjoyed watching it!

Cheers for Posting!

not funny!
dont tease me!
jesus what is wrong with people these days!
i really did jump 62 feet fark!

i didnt mean it in a harmful way im just taking the mickey out of you

I believe you man...maybe...if I saw a Vid of you jumping 62 Feet :confused-smiley-014

COOL Vid pbk! Nice Footage and Riding :D

I enjoyed watching it!

Cheers for Posting!

thanks tommy... it makes more worthwhile when people appreciate it

cool vid mate , always good to see people riding having a good time

loved the one handed donuts :) :)

Latest posts

Back