A REAL 'Ghost R!der'.......

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foolsp33d

Reaction score
Found this while researching some GPV stuff... but thought it might be of intrest to you lot...

well there is no rider.. so its a GHOST RIDER obviously....

tempting to get a pocket rocket and do this.. got most of the bits to do it... anyone want to donate towards my build fund!!?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. That's mad!

haha remote controlled? not sure to be honest.. if it is remote controlled the guy that did it must of known his stuff

yes.. its RC. its not THAT hard to do actually. jsut need some decent servos for the steering and a basic servo for accelerator. one things are moving, steering should have minimal force on it. and SHOULD self correct to a certain extent.. I actually thought of doing this a few years ago when the china quads(whipper snipper motors) started coming out... Cheap alternative to purchasing a 1:6th scale ;)

It's not RC it's a camera trick, the rider wears a special material which can make him look invisible, if you look closely you can see him on the bike

I watched the vid again and I think Iwas wrong, the guy down the street looks likes he's holding a RC control, I have seen it done the way I said on utube before tho

yup its rc you can see the stands on either side of the bike ... cool stuff

cool

mister know it all ando here has got it in one

hey i hert my sholder bad on friday night hey

bloody thing

Latest posts

Back