abg 27

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont even mention that bike.
its the shittest bike ever.
i own 1 and it is now in bits an peices after 4 months
dont get 1

well im not gonna ride it that hard ive never had a motorcycle before i live in california and theres this warehouse off the freeway and they sell em there on ebay for like 400 bucks is that a good price cuz most of em are going for like 800 even 1000 plus the costs of shipping but if i get it i wont have to pay it cuz theres local pick up

well im not gonna ride it that hard ive never had a motorcycle before i live in california and theres this warehouse off the freeway and they sell em there on ebay for like 400 bucks is that a good price cuz most of em are going for like 800 even 1000 plus the costs of shipping but if i get it i wont have to pay it cuz theres local pick up

And it'll pay for itself in 3 laps if fun is worth anything to you.
Have fun bro .

thanks ima save my money and get 1 i aint gonna ride it hard or nothin so it should last me a while do you know if there are any graphic kits for it

Last edited:
yeah check sano kit in the galleries but you might wanna do a few mods Crankin is PUNTING out past 40 foot off a freestyle ramp with just a few mods an axle upgrade to 15mm and a new chain and air filter with a little shock mod and you'll be away .

my agb 27 is going good after i fixed alot of things up when i 1st got it

I also own one of these abortions on wheels, definatly would not reccomend one to anyone.

my agb 27 is going good after i fixed alot of things up when i 1st got it

The only thing i'd fix is your bin by making it bigger so you can fit this piece of garbage in it. Mine is fucked at the moment, but i am going to spend maybe $200-300 fixing it for my girlfriend to ride. Would be fine to ride on completely flat land as you can't bend wheels and break shocks then. I'm getting some new wheels with 15mm axles and 32spokes and a new rear shock and a decent 1/4 turn billet throttle to replace the sloppy piece of shit they come with standard. should be fine for my girlfriend as she is only light

see my family aint really into dirt bikes so my dad says i have to get all As on my report card which didnt happen so im savin my money to get anything cheap as this is my first pit bike and where im gettin it from it has a lifan engine and is only $550

Last edited:
so which 1 r u gettin... coz it sounds like the agb27 would b ok 4 u coz of wat u say u want to do with it.....and plus if u can get em 4 around $500 near ur place than thats even better... if i was in ur shoes i'd get the agb27 (if wat i said in this post is correct)

hey man those MSO's look sweet for that price i wouldnt mind buying one myself to just mess around on at a bmx track or skatepark or something i would defiently get one of these rather then a abg27 but still i spose if you can get one for that price you cant go wrong :)

You get what u pay for don't expect top off the range bike for nothing, its all about having spare time and access to some consumables to refit the bike out with new bolts and grease the bearings and the like. Also can u point me into the direction of where to buy wheels with the 15mm axel bolt for when i brake something. cheers

fortuneatley the pitpro saved my from getting into one of those messy situations with an atomik, orion whateve the hell they are called. But i do agree that with the right maitenance and mods they will last........ at least a lil longer LOL:D

Latest posts

Back