accidental injuries...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DuStYbOy

Reaction score
hey! lol I'm starting to feel kinda bad... so has anyone else hurt someone else without really meaning to or thinking about it?

lol soz I've just been thinking about how many times I've accidentally hurt Mintard or put her in hospital or just not thought about something...:(

yeah... you split my head open, broke my arm in 2 places, closelined me, diclocated my knee, broke 6 bones in my foot, countless stitches, and cracked 3 of my ribs yesterday! plus heaps of other things that i wont even bother mentioning! you are the WORST brother!!! and i STILL fix your car! BTW you owe me $780 for the last thing i fixed on it!

yeah my moms ex was on his old skool 250 and he was jumpin it well i was on the other side of a large paddock and i tokk off in a straight line, i hit 6th gear sittin on bout 150kmph and came over the top of a hill and t-boned him both bikes wer totaled and i ended up in the middle of a dam 20metres away and my mums ex had 6 broken ribs,4 broken toes and 200 stitches all over his left side of his body

its people like you dusty that get done for beating there wife. i dont know what made you want to hurt your own flesh and blood hell why would you do it .. are you stupid or missing a Brain.

i was playing golf for sport at school and accidently hit my mate in the head he had to get internal and external stiches but cant remember how many

i wouldnt go telling everyone.. becuase no1 will wanna play golf with you now :)

thats quite a list of injuries.
what happened to you mintard?

what the injuries?? him being an idiot mostly...

!!!

split my head open by biting it, broke my arm in 2 places by throwin a cricket bat in my way when I was skatin, closelined me... diclocated my knee by kicking me in the knee with steel cap boots when I have internal damage, broke 6 bones in my foot by dropping bricks on my foot when I wasn't paying attention, cracked 3 of my ribs by hitting me in the side with a baseball bat to try and wake me up... and other stupid things...

Last edited:
^^^ but I don't live with any of my siblings :)
got 3 brother's and 2 sister's and don't have to put up with any of them

still luv them ta bits! I'm teaching my youngest brother how to ride, he's lovin it!

Well your brother has anough against him there to go to juvy for a few years that Women Beating and serious assualt doesnt matter if he is your brother Assualt is assualt.

Latest posts

Back