adb stickers!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomik boy

Reaction score
hey guys!
just got back from the farm (our farm) but this time without my newly pimped bike!!!
thats right mum has talked me into leaving it out there but she has to take me out every saturday! anyway about my pimped bike:
i got the latest adb mag from the servo and it came with two sheets of motorbike stickers and a pack of playing cards!
oh and i broke my first lever!!! *shock horror!!!*:eek:
oh forgot to add:
took the battery off is that bad for anything like my grandpa said?
extra photos are here: Picasa Web Albums - 10064625056142606... - pitbike
pics:
IMG_1705.JPG

IMG_1702.JPG

IMG_1703.JPG

IMG_1707.JPG

IMG_1708.JPG

Last edited:
no offence young fella. but you didnt really put alot of effort in sorry to say . all you did was whack a few free stickers on. but if your happy with it then its great

lol yeah that was a joke!

that was a joke or the whole thing was a joke??

talking of jokes this is a joke..

oh i remember the days of loving stickers and putting them on my bikes and then eventually i realised it dosent look that great

another one for the mod list... hahaha

and yea that chain is WAY too tight

oh i remember the days of loving stickers and putting them on my bikes and then eventually i realised it dosent look that great

I was the same way man.. Use to always go buy stickers when ever I could and stick them on my bikes.. Now like you said, you realize that bikes look better with minimal stickers... Gives them more of a clean look... Only thing I sticker up now is my BMX helmet haha... Oh and my front number plates... Will post some pics of them for you Atomik Boy to see.. haha.

I think JMaddo was talking about stunt pegs on the rear axle dude..

And it doesn't matter about the battery.. The one on my 110 has been taken off too.. Aswell as the battery box holder.

oi who keeps giving me bad rep for no reason

i said a statement it wasnt even harsh or mean, and what i said was a joke...

jee some peeps just seem to loose the dildo in there ass and cant get it out

Aaah, fair enough.

One stunt peg is enough though... One foot on the stunt peg, one foot on the foot peg covering the rear brake :D

damn i never noticed how tight the chain is!!!
yeah i can only fit one stunt peg on! sucks ay!
about the stickers...
im only 12 (13 in june) so cut me some slack!
i think it looks pretty cool!

if ya want 2 pegs go to bunnings with your axle and get one same but longer

damn i never noticed how tight the chain is!!!
yeah i can only fit one stunt peg on! sucks ay!
about the stickers...
im only 12 (13 in june) so cut me some slack!
i think it looks pretty cool!

Mate, people have their own opinion, and if you are posting a new thread just because you put stickers on your bike, people will tell you what they think. And this whole "I'm only 12" doesn't really stop people from saying what they want. If you want the truth, post a pic on the forum, if you want to hear good things, ask your parents.

Mate, people have their own opinion, and if you are posting a new thread just because you put stickers on your bike, people will tell you what they think. And this whole "I'm only 12" doesn't really stop people from saying what they want. If you want the truth, post a pic on the forum, if you want to hear good things, ask your parents.

Tyd you are the biggest hypocrite ever... EVER!

I wish I had of saved the chatbox conversation from a few weeks ago which resulted in you crying because someone told you what they thought of your MSO. You told me on MSN you were only young as a reason to why you're bike wasn't amazing...

I don't give two shits about his stickers... and I don't give two shits about Tyd's MSO and I don't give two shits what people say about my bikes. Because at the end of the day I don't care what other people think coz I'm fucken happy!

So Tyd read your own post and take your own advice!

Yes it's PMS.

:D

Latest posts

Back