adb stickers!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tyd you are the biggest hypocrite ever... EVER!

I wish I had of saved the chatbox conversation from a few weeks ago which resulted in you crying because someone told you what they thought of your MSO. You told me on MSN you were only young as a reason to why you're bike wasn't amazing...

I don't give two shits about his stickers... and I don't give two shits about Tyd's MSO and I don't give two shits what people say about my bikes. Because at the end of the day I don't care what other people think coz I'm fucken happy!

So Tyd read your own post and take your own advice!

Yes it's PMS.

:D

That explains a lot

HAHAHA... Yeah bro, for sure... I was going to totally kill myself after dvdickhead and you called my bike shit... I was sooooo upset after that, I cried myself to sleep.. LMAO :p:p:p Whatevers man... I was annoyed, but I wasn't having a cry and shit haha...

I know my MSO isn't the best bike, but it does what I want it to do, so I'm happy with it.. :):)

Talk to you again in a couple of days when you are all better :cool:

That explains a lot

HAHAHA... Yeah bro, for sure... I was going to totally kill myself after dvdickhead and you called my bike shit... I was sooooo upset after that, I cried myself to sleep.. LMAO :p:p:p Whatevers man... I was annoyed, but I wasn't having a cry and shit haha...

I know my MSO isn't the best bike, but it does what I want it to do, so I'm happy with it.. :):)

Talk to you again in a couple of days when you are all better :cool:

Damn if only there was a cure for being a wanka... coz if they could cure you maybe I'd talk to you in a few days... but you were born a wanka and will die a wanka!

Damn I wish I saved msn convos...

If you are going to insult me, please spell correctly.. Wanker.

cmon guyssssssssshhhhh cant we jusht talk thisssh over?
peaceeeee not hate!
if ya wanna fight start a rach88 vs tyd thread!
and please stop hyjacking my thread

Tyd you are the biggest hypocrite ever... EVER!

I wish I had of saved the chatbox conversation from a few weeks ago which resulted in you crying because someone told you what they thought of your MSO. You told me on MSN you were only young as a reason to why you're bike wasn't amazing...

I don't give two shits about his stickers... and I don't give two shits about Tyd's MSO and I don't give two shits what people say about my bikes. Because at the end of the day I don't care what other people think coz I'm fucken happy!

So Tyd read your own post and take your own advice!

Yes it's PMS.

:D

hmmm

i definately 2nd that

but seriously were not all gonna say awww how cute BUT do what ever you want to your bike cos its YOURS

people told me black plastics look shit... so i went and got some black plasics which i think look amazing

hehe screw the rach vs tyd thread we just need a Rach vs PMS vs The World thread!

Oi shut the fuck up... I'm coming around tomorrow night and you'll have to put up with me shit head >.<

Latest posts

Back