Adelaide Earth Tremor

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Motovert Pro

Reaction score
Who just felt the earth tremor in adelaide????????????

Who says nothing ever happens in sleepy old Radelaide

yeah mate, i was up at the new girl's place in Mt Barker when it happeneded. thought it was a train at first, then a truck rolling on the freeway, then the place started shaking like a mofo... her verandah was shaking like a bastard....went in and asked her if she felt it, she thought it was the fridge turning on....

women...

Haha dont worry mate went out for dinner last night one of the girls asked me what flavor was wood fire pizza. And the other blonde then also asked when my and my mate was cracking up.

yeah mate, i was up at the new girl's place in Mt Barker when it happeneded. thought it was a train at first, then a truck rolling on the freeway, then the place started shaking like a mofo... her verandah was shaking like a bastard....went in and asked her if she felt it, she thought it was the fridge turning on....

women...

New girl hay Tom?

women...

Lol... Sounds like it was a motherfarking bastard of a shake hahaha

women...

yea wtf new girl hey? lemme guess? they say you're only as old as the woman you feel so I'm guessing you've bagged yourself a 50yo this time round?

lol isnt this thread about earthquakes, not me seeing a new lass??
lol Rip, same age as me, so now i feel 31....

Did anyone else in Melbourne feel the tremor at around 11:40 am? My whole desk was shaking but i thought it was just the wind blowing against the house, until i saw the news...

Gippsland Earthquake Shakes Melbourne, Victoria
sorry for digging up an old Adelaide thread but didn't want to make a whole new one...

Yeah mate I felt it heaps bad in Preston. Whole 2 story building was shacking. My computer screens went nuts banging together.

Latest posts

Back