Adelaide Parts and service- updated 2010

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarg99

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Where do peope go to get their bikes serviced or get parts for them in Adelaide.

East 50's only sell parts now and dont wanna touch the tools anymore.

SA Fun bikes at Lonsdale turned to shit and is now closed.

Thanks

you can either service bikes yourself, or this bloke called Thump*140 services and tunes minis...

nah mate you got it wrong. Thump*140. I Tune and Service.
Also known as T.I.T.S.......

:p

if you keep reading all the stuff on here you should be able to do it yourself.

nah mate you got it wrong. Thump*140. I Tune and Service.
Also known as T.I.T.S.......

:p

Hay mate,

Do you do repaires to motor's etc

I went riding yesterday and my bike is making a funny noise. I have got a pitpro 150xr. It has lost alot of its compression that it had when you kick start it. The noise is a clunking noise and it seems to be coming from the inside of the motor. Towards the front. It 'clunks' every couple of seconds. The motor still runs but it doesnt sounds to good. i dont want to keep riding it in case i stuff it even more.

I dont know where to take it to have someone either tell me the problem or just fix it.

I also have 2 mates that are having problems with their engines. They got them 'ported' by somoene interstate but now they cant get them started. their not sure if the wires are wrong or something simple like that. they have tried all sorts of things but need someone who knows what there doing to look at them.

i live in Happy Valley

sounds like the tapper adjustment screw has fallen out.
pm thump 140, i recon he'll be able to sort you out in no time

sounds like the tapper adjustment screw has fallen out.
pm thump 140, i recon he'll be able to sort you out in no time

Thanks

Not sure what the tapper adjustment screw is but I'll have a look tonight to see if there is any missing screws- A missing screw would not surprise me even after a bottle of lock tight!

I have PM'ed Tom aswell. thanks.

Latest posts

Back