adjustable throttle cable

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puzey125

Reaction score
how do i connect a adjustable throttle cable on my pitty one end is in the carby peice but the other end just has the cable and the bit the connects into the throtle is loose do i just solder that on?

its a bit hard for me to imagine what your talking about as all cables are adjustable at the throttle end
maybe post a pic to show your problem.

or just replace the cable completely or if thats what your doing then you have the wrong cable for your setup

if you mean you can move the black tube that the cable is in,
on the throttle clamp there is a little screw in - screw out thing... undo that as far as you can without it falling out.
if that fails your cable might be streched?

are you trying to install a new 1/2 or 1/4 turn throttle ?? thats what it seems like to me.

the throttle/bar end of the cable is always the same, has the little nub on there to slot into the lever .... you can make small adjustments here but nothing major.
For the carby end you need to figure out what length you need, then resoldier the nub back on so it gets held properlly inside the carby.

how do u put the cable into the carby? is there a guide or walk thorugh around?

Latest posts

Back