advice needed on footpeg mounts

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ducar.r.spec

Reaction score
well ive been thinking for a week or so that most every1 bends there footpeg mounts and y? because its made out of cylinder tubing

i am going to get hold of some square tubing and make up a mount and test it out ill let u know how it goes

but here are the questions
1.has any1 ever made a stronger footpeg mount?

2.if this works would you'se be interested in buying them?

sorry to ruin your originality but motovert have already adapted square tubing footpeg mounts on the pro , though I always like to see something different so give it a shot and let us know

oh damn i thought i had an origional idea but anyways ill give it a shot and let every1 know if it works and if it doesnt it will be back to the drawing board

that'll be sweet ,yours may vary alot compared to the motovert so that'll be cool. You must be alright on the old welder ay

on a mig im pretty good cant use an arc for my life though

i think my mount will be good for the heavier blokes like myself

Yeah theres plenty of stronger ones made by sano etc, just buy one of them unless you really wanna make your own.

Anyway its not a problem for me, Im only 50kg. :D

i might have a go at that in metalwork at school, and put real chunky welds on them

Latest posts

Back