After a new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh they are but people that buy crf50's no they are 50CC of course a 50cc isnt goin to be as fast as a 140cc DER they buy them for abit of fun,RELIABILITY and to muck around on not cause they wanna go fast and have lots or torque even tho crf50 have a fair bit or torque

yer ..i know..gosh lol all i said was that i" didnt like them lol and i still dont they look shit haha but if i had heaps money and a kid bout 9-10 i would buy him one lol i know they reliable, they r a honda. but i ment like u carnt tair up a track on one thats all i ment

mate go the 140xr. thier a midsize bike which will fit u great, they look fabtabulus and they have the guts to power you along

i personally wouldnt buy a cheap chinese 125? whats the point it wont last and thats money outa pocket. just buy a quality bike. you will get the use u need. ITS SAFER!! for example cheap asain 125. swing arm axel snapped on me almost killed me. just when it comes to your safety you have to be on something you can trust

I taught a mate to ride on my pitpro 140XR
had no issues with the power as he just limited the amount of throttle he used, cracked it open in second once and was shocked how quickly it got up and went but power wasn't enough that it wasn't able to be riden, any bike will take some throttle control and I don't think you will have an issue learning on a 140cc.

My advice would be work out how long you will keep the bike before you will want to upgrade and buy a bike that will last at least that long.

now why some1 who is 18 and looking into his first bike ,would drop his coin on a crf50 is beyond me ,there toys for the boys

grab ya self a chinny flog the gutz out of it ,learn all your stuff then go GET A BIG BIKE SO U CAN RIDE WITH YA MATES

id buy a chinny pitty cut my teeth then id be looking for something u can ride fast ,sheesh your 18 and fully indestructable ,i remember those days

yeah thats what i did, got a china for my first bike, got all the basics sorted then snapped my frame and bought myself a cr125 lol

any one who buys a 2banger these days has to be retarded
4-stroke is the future , more power , less to maintain.
yes there more money but worth it

dont bother buyin a 125, go for the 140. guaranteed as soon as you get used the hang of the 125 you'll want more power, and you'll wish you got a 140... thats what i did.

Latest posts

Back