AGB-29 Pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigPapa

Reaction score
Good Morning, I have an 06 AGB-29 pro with Fastace clone forks on it. I am interested in upgrading, but am looking for something that will fit right in without modifications. I am looking at the AS-02 or AS-03 by Fastace. I don't race and it is just for having fun with the kids. If I need to measure my current forks, could you tell me what I need to measure exactly. Will the Fastace fit my current brake set up? Do I need the triple clamps also? Do the Fastace come with fork oil and air already to go? I'm not looking to spend a ton of money. Attached is a pic of my bike.

Thanks for your time!

Attachments

• Bike.jpg
    Bike.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 19
Hey mate, welcome to the site. Where abouts are you from? Are you looking at new or second hand forks?? What price range?

95% of the time the forks will come with the triple clamps to match. If not, grab a vernier and measure the diameter of your current fork legs and get something to fit the triples you have. Have you had a chance to try adding oil and air, abd considered adding spacers to the current forks? as you said, its not a race bike, just something for the kids and yourself to have some fun on..

Cant give you much info on the as forks personally, but if you right click the search and open it in a new window and try searching for fork adjustment, as-02 etc you should get a few results that will lead you in the right direction. Keep us updated as to how you go.

hmm... dont wanna sell your bike do you bigpapa?? really want an AGB29...

one other thing to measure is your headstem length... if you do need to purchase new triple clamps, you will need to ensure your headstem is long enough for the head stock...
been caught out on that one myself in the past. overall fork length will also need to be matched, otherwise it will radically throw out your frame geometry rake and trail. :)

Latest posts

Back