Air technique!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cutters

Reaction score
Righto, here's a question...

When at the track, jumping jumps, does tapping the brakes or squirting the throttle when in the air have an effect on bike position with mini's/midsize bikes as it does with the big bikes?

Righto, here's a question...

When at the track, jumping jumps, does tapping the brakes or squirting the throttle when in the air have an effect on bike position with mini's/midsize bikes as it does with the big bikes?

Certainly does. Works on exactly the same principle. Although using the brakes drop's the front a bit quicker and squirting the thottle lifts the front a bit slower in my experience compared to a big bike because of the weight of the bike and how hard it rev's.

Getting keen to hit those big doubles at broady on the mini hey? ;) :p

Certainly does. Works on exactly the same principle. Although using the brakes drop's the front a bit quicker and squirting the thottle lifts the front a bit slower in my experience compared to a big bike because of the weight of the bike and how hard it rev's.

Getting keen to hit those big doubles at broady on the mini hey? ;) :p

Yep ...think wheelsize comes into play here too

Ha! Motovertman, I am definately fired up, but the double... Hmmm, I didn't have the kahunas to try that with the big bike!

Thanks guys for your insight...

Ha! Motovertman, I am definately fired up, but the double... Hmmm, I didn't have the kahunas to try that with the big bike!

Thanks guys for your insight...

Yeah that double is pretty poppy. Not much room for error if you flat land either as my mate found out. I don't want to even think about coming up short!!

Make sure your ambo covered is paid first!! ;)

I think I would need a testicle transplant to give that bad boy a go!! :p

couple of pics of broady from the carpark taken a while ago...

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0389.jpg

looks good, there the kind of doubles i'm building at the moment. for a bit of fun

are the doubles you guys talking about in pic#14 of 24......from the link posted above

Yep Roost, they are the ones.

The fully committed need apply ;0)

Latest posts

Back