All mods no_crf50_here is locked out WHY??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i/me/pete/no_crf50_here can't see the forum while loged in...????

i get this messge

no_crf50_here, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Help....

try clearing your catche, they moved servers last night, or Motorman may of stuffed up they hooked you up with vip may of done something

Damn sorry dude.

Don't know what happened. Damn newbie admin screwing stuff up. haha.

If anyone else is having issues, let me know.

what he said

baz there's a reason why i set up the certified mr members up differently but i cant think why

you could probably just remodel them off registered users but i think there were issues with that not sure

what he said

baz there's a reason why i set up the certified mr members up differently but i cant think why

you could probably just remodel them off registered users but i think there were issues with that not sure

Yeah I just forgot to chuck him back in the right group as when you change the access level it clears them.

It works now when it's done right so I would rather not play and break stuff. :grinning-smiley-003

Latest posts

Back